Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your top ten highlights were reading Madonna's posts and thinking you fitted in.

giphy.gif

Just stating the fact, OMG some guy I don't know on the internet doesn't like me... honestly, gotta try harder than that
So it's just me that thinks you're a cheap poorman's knockoff Madonna? You know that yourself by the way you cower and defer then tag along afterwards.

Reactions: Jam
It's noteworthy when you and bleachy say reepbot and I kill threads, yet you both are our best subscriber fanboys.

Why did you start the Show your gift thread, if it wasn't to usher undesirables away, and what has been your demonstrated involvement in it?
I'll say it again as your head seems to be already too inflated to be able to take anything in at this point. Don't feel special. I read almost every post on this forum. I am not following you specially. Sorry to disappoint.

Hilarious since I was here before him, but keep on trying, you'll find a way
I didn't say he predated you, I said he's better in every way and you started self consciously copying him. Poorly. When he left, strangely, left to your own devices, you wallflowered.

Sad huh? even sadder than thinking anyone cares about his opinion of them!

His new obsession seems to be Vadge, which is cute
If I choose to believe that he really hasn't been here under a previous username then what's really laughable is that someone who only joined in Nov 2014 would hardly know what you've been like on this forum for years.

If I choose to believe that he really hasn't been here under a previous username then what's really laughable is that someone who only joined in Nov 2014 would hardly know what you've been like on this forum for years.
That's a whole lot of mock laughter going on between you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back