Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, one, two, three back to me.

So I realised on Monday that my partner would be away for a week which would give me a perfect facial filler window. So I rang my injector and she was able to fit me in Tuesday. Perfect, I think. This would allow a couple of days for my swelling to go down, and my partner will be none the wiser.

Didn't factor in the MASSIVE bruising! Stupid Fish Oil!

image.jpg

I had to take yesterday and today off work due to the fact I look like an assault victim. Thankfully I can blame the puppy.

#vanityisasin

Oh FFS - You are so delusional. I explained the details and you say are right???????? WTF is that about???????

Why would I accept anything you reckon about me is right??? You have no idea. It has been a waste of time for me, to even to reply, but I will for one last time!

I have always been accepting of your 'ways' but now I can see through your cellophane. You are right about every person with aspergers is different, but you seem to be using it in a negative way and is not the way it should be shown - IMHO.
You are wrong in interpretation. WTF is that about?

I am seeing you just want to stir whoever and whenever and for whatever and you act like I don't understand, I suffer from whatever I do!

We all suffer in life, Get the fuck over it and stop making EVERYTHING about you here and the way you interpret things.

Go breathe somewhere else - maybe in your own thread - in that. where people who give a shit, and will give a reply in the future.

You have seemed to have made A LOT of people around here uncomfortable with your posts, including ME now. So go to your own thread, and stop trying to bait those around that once did care.

Deb

PS

Advice for your date ........... don't give her or him a link to here

Not my fault if you have trouble accepting that I'm always right and always will be. Maybe some day you'll get that hools. :)

@reepbot

Oh, fuck off - you think you can read my mind????????

I would not ever trust you, nor your judgements. Did you already get that with your brilliant mindreading skills????????
And what do you fucking know and about what?????? Unbelievable! Lets make up a story!

I was relating to the current one - that was what I was talking about, when I agreed. Reading the tripe on there, is a headache. It is not like the one I participated in.

I thought that was what bleachy was referring to and that is why I agreed.

I can see why people on here get so frustrated with you and don't want to be around, when you are around.

Oh FFS - You are so delusional. I explained the details and you say are right???????? WTF is that about???????

Why would I accept anything you reckon about me is right??? You have no idea. It has been a waste of time for me, to even to reply, but I will for one last time!

I have always been accepting of your 'ways' but now I can see through your cellophane. You are right about every person with aspergers is different, but you seem to be using it in a negative way and is not the way it should be shown - IMHO.
You are wrong in interpretation. WTF is that about?

I am seeing you just want to stir whoever and whenever and for whatever and you act like I don't understand, I suffer from whatever I do!

We all suffer in life, Get the fuck over it and stop making EVERYTHING about you here and the way you interpret things.

Go breathe somewhere else - maybe in your own thread - in that. where people who give a shit, and will give a reply in the future.

You have seemed to have made A LOT of people around here uncomfortable with your posts, including ME now. So go to your own thread, and stop trying to bait those around that once did care.

Deb

PS

Advice for your date ........... don't give her or him a link to here

What seems a bit 'off' about reepbot to me is how one minute he posts in an almost child like manner (addressing me as 'sir' in PMs) but nek minit he's full blown passive aggressive taking cheap shots left right and centre but when called out on it he immediately dismiss it as joking or being cheeky, what-have-you. lololol :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

According to him everybody else is a meanie though, he's never guilty of saying something that's untoward or if he did, he can't remember ever doing such a thing. WTF? Is selective amnesia one of the symptoms of autism I wonder. lolololol :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Plays the victim card along with fishing for sympathy too often for my liking as well (suss as hell); it's the contradiction in posting styles and persona that he puts forward that just doesn't quite add up to me. lol

I'm no expert on mental disorders but that behaviour I honestly don't think autistic people can successfully pull off. Or maybe he's one of those rare high functioning autistic people. Who the fuck knows and quite frankly I don't care. *shrugs*

Whatever the case if he really is what he claims to be this isn't the place that's gonna help him in any meaningful way. He should seek help with the appropriate government agencies if he wants to make some inroads into whatever it is that he wants to accomplish.

Just quoting these posts for the truth in them.... Carry on. :)

So I realised on Monday that my partner would be away for a week which would give me a perfect facial filler window. So I rang my injector and she was able to fit me in Tuesday. Perfect, I think. This would allow a couple of days for my swelling to go down, and my partner will be none the wiser.

View attachment 49299

I had to take yesterday and today off work due to the fact I look like an assault victim. Thankfully I can blame the puppy.

#vanityisasin

Oh no... I had a similarly terrible mishap once that resulted in 2 black eyes and well and truly negated the purpose of "self improvement".

Oh no... I had a similarly terrible mishap once that resulted in 2 black eyes and well and truly negated the purpose of "self improvement".
The worst part, due to the fact I am judgmental opinionated cunt, people will just assume I finally got the smack in the mouth I so deserve!

Upside, filler looks awesome. It does exactly what I wanted.

Funny fact, the only people who know I torture my face with needles in the name of vanity is you guys. When people comment on my skin, I praise my beautician and her magical hands.

How did you get the black eyes?

What seems a bit 'off' about reepbot to me is how one minute he posts in an almost child like manner (addressing me as 'sir' in PMs) but nek minit he's full blown passive aggressive taking cheap shots left right and centre but when called out on it he immediately dismiss it as joking or being cheeky, what-have-you. lololol :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

According to him everybody else is a meanie though, he's never guilty of saying something that's untoward or if he did, he can't remember ever doing such a thing. WTF? Is selective amnesia one of the symptoms of autism I wonder. lolololol :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Plays the victim card along with fishing for sympathy too often for my liking as well (suss as hell); it's the contradiction in posting styles and persona that he puts forward that just doesn't quite add up to me. lol

I'm no expert on mental disorders but that behaviour I honestly don't think autistic people can successfully pull off. Or maybe he's one of those rare high functioning autistic people. Who the fuck knows and quite frankly I don't care. *shrugs*

Whatever the case if he really is what he claims to be this isn't the place that's gonna help him in any meaningful way. He should seek help with the appropriate government agencies if he wants to make some inroads into whatever it is that he wants to accomplish.

Interesting. .........wrong, but interesting all the same.

Interesting. .........wrong, but interesting all the same.

You have seemed to have made A LOT of people around here uncomfortable with your posts, including ME now. So go to your own thread, and stop trying to bait those around that once did care
Very well said. Very well said indeed.

The worst part, due to the fact I am judgmental opinionated cunt, people will just assume I finally got the smack in the mouth I so deserve!

Upside, filler looks awesome. It does exactly what I wanted.

Funny fact, the only people who know I torture my face with needles in the name of vanity is you guys. When people comment on my skin, I praise my beautician and her magical hands.

How did you get the black eyes?

Hahaha. Well it's good that it looks good!

My black eyes were a botox mishap of sorts where I interpreted "did you want it around the eyes? Let's donut around the eyes?" to mean that I really very much needed it there and she was a tad heavy handed I guess. So not cool, and even when the bruising and swelling went down my eyes felt really stiff and painful for a good 6 weeks. Fun times.

Hahaha. Well it's good that it looks good!

My black eyes were a botox mishap of sorts where I interpreted "did you want it around the eyes? Let's donut around the eyes?" to mean that I really very much needed it there and she was a tad heavy handed I guess. So not cool, and even when the bruising and swelling went down my eyes felt really stiff and painful for a good 6 weeks. Fun times.
What's the verdict on the horizontal waterfall overreach?

giphy.gif

I should know this!
1370898216928.jpg

One by one everyone sees the truth tho!

What truth is that you bigot?
Ahh you've engaged. Shame I cbb.[DOUBLEPOST=1437612841][/DOUBLEPOST]

View attachment 49299

#vanityisasin

Eek! How long is the bruising expected to last?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back