Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother House

Oh, I think I know how this is supposed to work. Well, I'm not falling for it. If you have an issue with her, wait until you become HOH or something.

(looks for toast) Well, I've only been in this house half an hour or so, and I haven't been called into the Diary Room yet. I can just hear it now. (in a Leon Murray impression) "This, is Big Brother. DigitalCorp, to the Diary Room."

(looks for toast) Well, I've only been in this house half an hour or so, and I haven't been called into the Diary Room yet. I can just hear it now. (in a Leon Murray impression) "This, is Big Brother. DigitalCorp, to the Diary Room."

First thing i did when i entered the house was throw all the bread in the bin. all we have is butter now ;)

All right. I am going into the Diary Room. (I start walking around) As soon as I can find it. (I find it) Ah, here it is. (I press the button)

I'm debating whether I should throw out all our spreads/condiments in the bin while most of us are asleep...

Well..
Butter has too much fat.
Jam.. Too much sugar
Vegemite... uhh... too much sodium![DOUBLEPOST=1436890295][/DOUBLEPOST]I think i'm on something..

After much thought.. I've decided I won't throw out and/or microwave our spreads/condiments..

(still waiting for the Diary Room to open) Good thinking. Good Housemates cannot thrive and generate ratings without food. @JordanS, have you considered that? We can't bring in good ratings if we're out of energy because of a lack of food.

(still waiting for the Diary Room to open) Good thinking. Good Housemates cannot thrive and generate ratings without food. @JordanS, have you considered that? We can't bring in good ratings if we're out of energy because of a lack of food.

Well, I can assure you the ratings weren't showing with food so drastic change is needed.

So that's how it's going to be, is it? You're going to be the villain, eh? Is that what you want Australia to think of you as? The actions you take here will follow you when you get evicted. Perception is reality, and if people perceive you as the villain, then so be it. You'll have to explain yourself to the host.

Look, I get it. I'm from America, I totally get it. You want to be the source of the house drama, I understand. But throwing away food isn't the best way of doing it.

So that's how it's going to be, is it? You're going to be the villain, eh? Is that what you want Australia to think of you as? The actions you take here will follow you when you get evicted. Perception is reality, and if people perceive you as the villain, then so be it. You'll have to explain yourself to the host.

Look, I get it. I'm from America, I totally get it. You want to be the source of the house drama, I understand. But throwing away food isn't the best way of doing it.

tumblr_njgw3jzFs51ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Back