Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

Hahaha well this is embarrassing!

It's hard for me to go past a stunner deal from Hungry Jacks, even with the price inflation. But really there's so many, hard to choose just one.

Is this where the meetings are held?

I am Lucas and I am a junk food-aholic.
Hahaha well this is embarrassing!

It's hard for me to go past a stunner deal from Hungry Jacks, even with the price inflation. But really there's so many, hard to choose just one.

Stunner meals are the best. You get chips, a burger, a drink and ice cream for a cheap price!! Heaven if you ask me.

Last edited:

Stunner meals are the best. You get chips, a burger, a drink and ice cream!! for a cheap price. Heaven if you ask me.

Hi Lucas!

Yes stunner deals actually are the best, I knew there was a reason I liked you so much! I definitely used to like an HJ sales rep the way I'd tell anyone who would listen what great and delicious value stunner deals are.

It has a mini drumstick now, but it used to have a mcflurry which actually I thought was better. It might have been limited time and how back to it's former glory, I haven't sussed it out for a while.

I asked because I saw a picture of a drumstick outside of a HJ place.

Stunner meals are the best. You get chips, a burger, a drink and ice cream for a cheap price!! Heaven if you ask me.

I love stunner meals as well.

Hi Lucas!

Yes stunner deals actually are the best, I knew there was a reason I liked you so much! I definitely used to like an HJ sales rep the way I'd tell anyone who would listen what great and delicious value stunner deals are.

Very true.

I asked because I saw a picture of a drumstick outside of a HJ place.

I love stunner meals as well.

Very true.

Yeah, like I said, they introduced the drumstick, I'll suss out what the story is. I am due for a stunner meal soon.

The first time I saw the drumstick addition was a few months ago when I went to my cousin's house and she wasn't there so while I waited I went and had some Hungry Jack's, it was actually the drumstick that lured me in.

The thing was, I didn't want to out myself to her as having pigged out whilst waiting just 20 minutes so I said I hadn't eaten and we then went to Hog's Breath and I hadn't been before so in the excitement of that I stuffed my face further.

Pizza! And then some more pizza! Pizza with a pizza chaser! I'd eat pizza all day if I could.

Oh dearie me you have changed your avatar raspberry @Jam!

I do so agree with you about pizza though. Very scrumptdiddlyumptious .

Reactions: Jam
Yeah, like I said, they introduced the drumstick, I'll suss out what the story is. I am due for a stunner meal soon.

The first time I saw the drumstick addition was a few months ago when I went to my cousin's house and she wasn't there so while I waited I went and had some Hungry Jack's, it was actually the drumstick that lured me in.

The thing was, I didn't want to out myself to her as having pigged out whilst waiting just 20 minutes so I said I hadn't eaten and we then went to Hog's Breath and I hadn't been before so in the excitement of that I stuffed my face further.

Long time since I have had Hog's Breath. But understandable that the drumstick lured you in with it's drumstickyness.

Long time since I have had Hog's Breath. But understandable that the drumstick lured you in with it's drumstickyness.

Well I'd never even been before, I wasn't even sure they were still around.

Oh and apparently sizzler is closing down. I never got the chance to go and now I'm sad, maybe it's not too late though.

I do "healthy" 6 days a week, and have a bit of a splurge on the 7th day, I might try one of those KFC tacos next time I get the chance.

Oh that's a good approach. My mother adheres to an 80/20 ideology of eating well 80% of the time and she is a practicing dietitian, so I'm thinking she'll approve of this - even with the taco.

Well I'd never even been before, I wasn't even sure they were still around.

Oh and apparently sizzler is closing down. I never got the chance to go and now I'm sad, maybe it's not too late though.

I used to go to Sizzler's when I lived in Launceston, then they closed down and they replaced it with the Lonestar's Pub I hink it was?

Back