Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the other pic of her above reminded me this was posted the other day from skye - I am surprised nobody made a comment about it, but then it did get buried in boobgate - Actually Lisa is more known for discussions about her boobs than anything else which is a bit sad for her.

I wonder if Skye is serious about wanting a baby?

A lot of stuff she posts worries me - she is quite harsh on herself in hashtags eg. saying she is fake etc. and it doesn't strike me as self deprecating humour. She seems like a bit of a lost soul to me, I can't put my finger on it, but I hope there are people around her whoare supporting her

11247739_1442227699415148_761123834_n.jpg

ryanginnsSaint Peters, New South Wales, Australia
4h
ryanginnsThings are moving fast. Just over two weeks... @luis_tans #whoisluistan #communaldining #piscobar #bondi

What exactly is this a photo of? :confused:

'Kinda thinking about this...' Big Brother's Skye Wheatley, 21, says she's feeling 'clucky' as she shares tender snap of newborn girl gripping her index finger
By DANIELLE GUSMAROLI FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 01:47 EST, 10 June 2015 | UPDATED: 11:12 EST, 10 June 2015

Her playful nature belies a surprising maturity given her 21 years.

And it seems Big Brother star Skye Wheatley is thinking of the future, insisting she felt 'clucky' when she was introduced to a baby girl clad in pastel pink.

As the tot tenderly gripped her index finger, Skye took a snap of the sentimental moment, her hand resting gently against the tot's side.

2979451C00000578-0-image-a-11_1433863378576.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...baby-gripping-index-finger.html#ixzz3cejscPr7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

(full article with photos we've already seen)

Last edited:
......... got a tip to look at this .........

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth Jun 7
Hey @Melbourne @CitiPower, a power outage from 7.45am-4.45pm on a public holiday weekend? Really?

CitiPower ‏@CitiPower Jun 7
@tee_smyth hi there, can I have your postcode so I can look into this for you? - AT

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth Jun 7
@CitiPower ####. It was scheduled so you get even more points for being total jerks! Was the middle of the night on a Tues no good?

CitiPower ‏@CitiPower Jun 7
@tee_smyth I've spoken to our guys and it was necessary as immediate maintenance was required for the safety of our customers and network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back