Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't suggesting otherwise. :thumbsup: But the contribution of other posters is now down to a trickle. It's similar to what happened post 2008 finale. This forum has to reinvent itself again for it to remain relevant on the interwebz.

Well how would you reinvent it?

Doesn't that apply to everybody that posts here, whether it'd be postive/negative feedback?

I never did understand why some people get their knickers in a twist simply because other posters expressed unflattering opinions about some random person who's appeared on a reality show. Plenty of flak has being flung at housemates I enjoyed whilst in the house but I never got that emotionally invested in them that I'd throw tantrums because their haters constantly wrote shit about them. *shrugs*

aisha_jade
1 hour ago · Vine
What a way to start my Friday ✖️ @vinedoublebay @theaudienceagency @suboostyle #blackonblack

11274453_384395071768143_2102698332_n.jpg

bennorris32
2 hours ago
Loving being in #WaggaWagga for tonight's launch of @waggawagga.tv! Are you ready to party? #launch @smuz7

11280035_1618175031758009_1703383313_n.jpg

Doesn't that apply to everybody that posts here, whether it'd be postive/negative feedback?

I never did understand why some people get their knickers in a twist simply because other posters expressed unflattering opinions about some random person who's appeared on a reality show. Plenty of flak has being flung at housemates I enjoyed whilst in the house but I never got that emotionally invested in them that I'd throw tantrums because their haters constantly wrote shit about them. *shrugs*
You got it in a nutshell.

Posters telling others what they should or shouldn't post is like, dude, get over it already (love your posts declan!)
Used to be bite here, now it's all "lets be airy fairy friends" Bleh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back