Status
Not open for further replies.
ryanginns
12 hours ago · Sydney International Departures
LA bound @mitch_coleborn | @atlaslifestyleco

11240727_1584540165155695_95763493_n.jpg

travisjake_
2 hours ago
Soaking up the last bit of sun at palm beach, Sydney! One of the prettiest places ive been to in Australia! Whose been here before? #palmbeach #homeandaway

11244427_776381072459732_84407290_n.jpg

Has Drew broken up with Ruby? They have not posted pics of each other in ages and she posted a lot about "loyalty" and having a rough time lately. Drew has also been hanging around Tully more and going to events with her..

I actually think after a period (over last few weeks) of being quiet on social media...Ed is announcing clearly his relationship status with Monika. It's not for her, but for others who follow him. And a bit if banter with Matt along the way on his photo.

I actually think after a period (over last few weeks) of being quiet on social media...Ed is announcing clearly his relationship status with Monika. It's not for her, but for others who follow him. And a bit if banter with Matt along the way on his photo.

Isn't that what Facebook is for?

So he wants to lose followers, that's a good way to do it.

Has Drew broken up with Ruby? They have not posted pics of each other in ages and she posted a lot about "loyalty" and having a rough time lately. Drew has also been hanging around Tully more and going to events with her..
Now this grabbed my attention!

Have drew and tully been hanging around again? Well well well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back