Skip to main content

Sonia is co-hosting The Voice, unlikely Big Brother will be back

I was talking about co hosting the voice, not being a mother, being a mother is one of the hardest jobs I could imagine, my point being is she is lucky she has the resources to do what she does, its not as if she is a single mum who has to go back to work in a mine or something to feed and provide, she has a choice, well supported, compensated and the job isn't exactly hard labour

You know what else is a hard job? Being a boat detective.

Anyway, I feel this is the final nail in the coffin for BB on 9 for 2015.

She co-hosted Mornings so what happens with that gig? I think that BB will survive without her. I would like it to go back to 10 going by the language and format that I'm a Celebrity is using. Just had a fleeting thought that Catriona Rowntree could host BB. NNNNOOOO. Just as well it was a fleeting thought, lol.

Maybe 9 has released they killed The Block, so are putting all their effort into The Voice instead. I can't really see what Sonia is going to add though, then again, I don't watch The Voice. Heaven forbid Channel 9 takes a risk on Australian Drama and fosters Australian talent. No, what Australia needs is more D-List Australian "Celebrities" with no talent.

Maybe 9 has released they killed The Block, so are putting all their effort into The Voice instead. I can't really see what Sonia is going to add though, then again, I don't watch The Voice. Heaven forbid Channel 9 takes a risk on Australian Drama and fosters Australian talent. No, what Australia needs is more D-List Australian "Celebrities" with no talent.
As far as a I know they have 3 seasons of The Block this year. So maybe that will fill in the BB gap? I would love it to go back to ten and with Leon Murray now doing reports for them on The Project, maybe it could happen? Ten have yet to announce their lineup for the 2nd part of the year, with Celeb Get Me Out Of Here doing OK it could be on the cards?[DOUBLEPOST=1424561942][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know what else is a hard job? Being a boat detective.

Anyway, I feel this is the final nail in the coffin for BB on 9 for 2015.
what is a boat detective?

As far as a I know they have 3 seasons of The Block this year. So maybe that will fill in the BB gap? I would love it to go back to ten and with Leon Murray now doing reports for them on The Project, maybe it could happen? Ten have yet to announce their lineup for the 2nd part of the year, with Celeb Get Me Out Of Here doing OK it could be on the cards?[DOUBLEPOST=1424561942][/DOUBLEPOST]
what is a boat detective?

A boat detective is a detective who lives on a boat solving crimes of the sea (and rivers, lakes, ponds, all types of bodies of water which requires a boat.).

Yes. I mean solving crimes while out in a boat at sea seems pretty hard to me! And don't forget constant invasions of the boat by pirates.

Well I think we can all be thankful sonia isn't doing that with a new born really

Great idea for a another CSI spin off. CSI -Wet ;)

I was more thinking Law and Order: Soaking Victims Unit.

Captain: What we got here?

Detective: John Howerts, 32 years old. Lived on this boat for two years. Soaked last night at...

Doctor: I would venture to say, from the relative wetness of the clothes and the position of the sun in relation to the boat, about 2:30 a:m last night.

Detective: Yeah, 2:30 last night.

Captain: Yeah, I know that. I heard him speak.

Detective: Well I just thought...

Captain: I don't care. Find out who soaked our victim last night!

It's not a good sign for BB although she may just need some work closer to home with less travel now with the baby. They film The Voice in Sydney.

Or for all we know they want to give The Voice a shakeup and it has nothing to do with BB at all.

I would like it to go back to 10 going by the language and format that I'm a Celebrity is using.

"I'm a Celebrity..." uses the same format as the original British format... And aside from "evictions" and "intruders" it is a carbon copy of the original... There is no correlation between it and BB... It is most certainly NOT an indication that BB is returning to Ten or that there is any interest in having the show return to their network...

Not only will Sonia co-host the show she was also hired as lead back-up dancer... She's not just dancing for the judges but she will preform with the contestants as well...
Is it sad that I can actually imagine this happening?

Back