Skip to main content

Sonia is co-hosting The Voice, unlikely Big Brother will be back

pawlini

I've got the power
Sonia will be co-hosting The Voice this year which means its unlikely Big Brother will be back because they wouldn't have her host 2 shows in a row. Unless they are planning on a new host I doubt its back.

All I can say is I hope Ten picks up Big Brother.

This could be the best thing for BB. It was very far away from reaching its potential on Nine.

Good riddance to be honest. I personally don't think I could have standed another series of Nine's so-called version of Big Brother.

We will have to wait and see if Ten makes any announcements about BB in the next few months.

why does the voice need a cohost? this whole thing is strange, Fuzzy lasted a year, its not needed, I guess it is the nail for the coffin of BB on 9 though

'SHAKE IT MAKE IT BRAKE IT MAKE IT BOUNCE! O OOO O O O OOOOO'

The biggest twist in the history of Big Brother... Is COMING!

*Weird constipated voice over* Big Brother, soon on NEIIN.

Opps, a little bit late...

Wait, I wonder if Sonia will dance while the judges sing? this could be incredibly awkwardly hilarious!

You would also think she has a baby to look after? I reckon its part of her BB contract so they have given her the on air hours on The Voice.

You would also think she has a baby to look after? I reckon its part of her BB contract so they have given her the on air hours on The Voice.

Well to be fair they shoot twice a week if that, she would most likely have a nanny, many women have to work full time jobs without a partner and without the pay packet she would be receiving so that wouldn't be an issue

Well to be fair they shoot twice a week if that, she would most likely have a nanny, many women have to work full time jobs without a partner and without the pay packet she would be receiving so that wouldn't be an issue
But the baby was only just born and its her first baby, The Voice is shooting pretty soon, they are in pre production now.

But the baby was only just born and its her first baby, The Voice is shooting pretty soon, they are in pre production now.

And Im sure the nanny will be with the baby in her dressing room while she shoots, its not exactly the hardest job in the world

*waits for mothers to come after you with pitchforks* lol

I was talking about co hosting the voice, not being a mother, being a mother is one of the hardest jobs I could imagine, my point being is she is lucky she has the resources to do what she does, its not as if she is a single mum who has to go back to work in a mine or something to feed and provide, she has a choice, well supported, compensated and the job isn't exactly hard labour

I was talking about co hosting the voice, not being a mother, being a mother is one of the hardest jobs I could imagine, my point being is she is lucky she has the resources to do what she does, its not as if she is a single mum who has to go back to work in a mine or something to feed and provide, she has a choice, well supported, compensated and the job isn't exactly hard labour
I know what you meant :) You are right. Not many people get to bring their baby to work if they need too along with a nanny or have that unlimited support.

pretty sure in the UK Emma Willis hosts big brother and the voice so it'd possible she'd still host but also quite unlikely

I know what you meant :) You are right. Not many people get to bring their baby to work if they need too along with a nanny or have that unlimited support.

Thank you :) I got my knickers in a twist when people were saying about her hosting while pregnant last season in heels....

Feel sorry for The Voice producers who presumably had this forced upon them by Nine as I can't see why anyone would hire Sonia through choice.

Don't see why this necessarily means Big Brother is done - The Voice AU will start in April (the NZ broadcaster of the show has already scheduled the show) well before Big Brother starts.

Also I doubt this is a contractual thing, since it would be extremely weird that Nine's contract for BBAU was for three years and then they negotiated a four year contract for the host.

Just got the announcement on my FB feed and there is alot of negativity on there about her. I like her as a host. I still think 9 may have lost BB or she isn't co hosting the morning show and they want to give her something.

Actually no they were probably getting a new host anyway. Big Brother is on the Gold Coast, where's the voice, closer to her home? May just not want to fly up every week.

Back