Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...(talking about 'I'm a celeb"... and the Barry Hall rat grave task).... "I wouldn't do it... and if the camp doesn't like it they can kiss my friggin arse!"... you tell 'em girl lol!... cheers.

Okay thanks will have to wait then till later to see if anyone uploads it

...oh that's right... this is on Foxtel... I'm sure that I read it's on regular TV tomorrow sometime in Australia... I'm not sure how overseas viewers will catch up with it though... you're in South Africa aren't you Lindsay?... I hope that you find an alternate resource... this show is hilarious!... happy hunting sweetness... cheers.

OMG they put in some Dance Moms!!! YAYYYYYY

...I've never seen that show... it looks so intense!... "what happened to her last 15 husbands?"... response from wife.... "she ate them!"... wow!... brutal but funny!... cheers.

...them watching 'the man in the lion cage' show... they're all hoping that the lions turn the cage over and eat the guy lol!... so many funny comments!... cheers.

...the Sydney Martin Place siege on '60 minutes'... there were some great responses by the viewers on this... it's good to see some of their fearful responses on such an appalling event...from tears to looks of horror as they should be... it really kicked into some of them from some of their reactions... such raw emotins from some of them... great TV viewing for me... cheers.

...I've never seen that show... it looks so intense!... "what happened to her last 15 husbands?"... response from wife.... "she ate them!"... wow!... brutal but funny!... cheers.

They should have put on the part: "Jojo, have you learned nothing?" - when Abby was yelling at JoJo in the same episode.
Their reactions would of been priceless.

... a couple losing their home... quite a different range of reactions on this one lol!... there were clothes strewn all over the house... "that looks like your room!"... "no it doesn't lol!... quite a few different outlooks while they were all viewing that particular show... lol!... cheers.

They should have put on the part: "Jojo, have you learned nothing?" - when Abby was yelling at JoJo in the same episode.
Their reactions would of been priceless.

...haha!... I haven't watched it before so I can only imagine what would have been siad... I guess that they would've be quite harsh about it lol!...

Their comments about Tyson on "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" were spot on though ;)

... yeah... true that... it's good to see that other people think the same things as us when watching this show lol!... cheers.

... the 'Shark Tank"... the hamburger/hotdog thingy... (a Hamdog)... "that's disgusting!... no wonder there's so many fat children running around!"... lololol!... such honest responses!... and the guy sold the concept to them methinks!... incredible!!!... lol!... cheers.

"Selling Houses Australia" looks like a bore!!

Nooo, it's great! Although I'm a sucker for all property shows. :tongue:

I don't know how I feel about Gogglebox. I feel like some of it worked for me and some of it didn't, and there were a few moments where it felt like some of them were playing it up a bit. That said I'll definitely watch it again. I feel over time we'll get attached to these people, and it could be interesting.

...wow!... what an incredibly good show!... for anyone that missed it I strongly recommend that you try to watch the repeat sometime... it included lots of footage from my favourite shows that are on at the moment... (MKR/I'm a Celeb to name two)... none of their responses are censored... nothing is scripted... there are a few likable and lovable characters within the show that you warm up to within 2 minutes of seeing them...

...in one of the families the youngest daughter is obviously bored watching that particular TV programme that is on at that moment that is playing on her phone lol!... the younger of the gay couple has his claws out big time lol!... he's so vicious at times lol!... his partner can be seen cringing apologetically almost directly towards the camera at times on behalf of his partner lol!...

...the two Greek ladies are a hoot!... especially the plumper one... she is so basic and down to Earth it's amazing...
the oldest married couple are shocked by some of the stuff on their TV... especially the husband during the birth sequence lol!...

...my overall response to this show?... two thumbs up!!!!... absolutely brilliant watching!... it may not be everyone's cup of tea but I love it 110%... I can't wait for the next episode!... this show is a definite winner in my opinion... cheers.

I don't know how I feel about Gogglebox. I feel like some of it worked for me and some of it didn't, and there were a few moments where it felt like some of them were playing it up a bit. That said I'll definitely watch it again. I feel over time we'll get attached to these people, and it could be interesting.

Million Dollar Listing is the only property show that I can watch, ha ha :p

"Selling Houses Australia" looks like a bore!!

...amen to that!... I thought the same but iJake sees it different as stated below... the only thing that I don't like about those types of shows is that each real estate person that is trying to sell the property sounds sleazier and slimier than the last one to me... just my opinion there...

...I think that when the show first began iJake that yes... some of them were playing up to the camera to start with... (probably due to nerves I guess)... but by the time it got to about the midway point that it had dropped completely... which is probably usual for these types of shows I guess... (look at the over-the-top type of reactions the housemates have when first walking onto the stage in Big Brother for instance)... but yeah... they were at the beginning for sure... but still... early days for the show eh?... cheers.

Speaking of those two, they have such an awkward living room set up.

...yeah I noticed that too... some of them had pretty large lounge rooms too didn't they?... you must be like me iJake... while I was watching them watching the TV I was checking out all of the stuff around their lounge rooms lolol!... they all have such different tastes in decor don't they?... lol!... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1423656855][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some interesting people on the show... I know who my favourite is :D

...please tell... cheers.

Back