Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Apparently, some members of the Jackson family hate Dance Moms.

Please be some Dance Moms particularly for them :D

I am actually looking forward to this show - even if just to give the first episode a go.

It seems mind-numbingly entertaining. :roflmao:

...I'm going to give this a go... if I remember right one of the people on Gogglebox in the UK ended up on the Celebrity Big Brother show last year... (George Gilbey methinks)... he was quite entertaining too... which gives me hope that we may see quite a few odd-ball characters ourselves in this show... let hope so eh?... cheers.

I'm actually really looking forward to it. I've liked what I've seen in the ads, and I mean I just want to see if it'll be as successful as the UK version. I've never seen an episode so I'm just interested in how it all goes.

..the childbirth... two different reactions... "oh fuck!"... and also... "it looks like an alien"... I'm going to love this show... I can just tell... cheers...

...one of the families viewing the childbirth... while the wife reminisces to her husband that when she was giving birth she says... "you brought a form guide and a pen!"... his response... "I was taking bets!"... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... love it!... cheers.

...I've already linked this series to record each week automatically... for me to do that while the show has only just started is quite the rarity for me... cheers.

...them talking about 'I'm a Celeb'... one of the gay couple (don't know his name)...talks about the 'sexy Doctor' hosting it says... "because he shoves a thermometer up a dogs arse doesn't mean that he's a Doctor!"... ouch!... a bit harsh lol!... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1423652166][/DOUBLEPOST]
is this the first episode? must see if it is available somewhere

...yes Lindsay this is the debut episode... I'm loving it!... cheers.

...them talking about 'I'm a Celeb'... one of the gay couple (don't know his name)...talks about the 'sexy Doctor' hosting it says... "because he shoves a thermometer up a dogs arse doesn't mean that he's a Doctor!"... ouch!... a bit harsh lol!... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1423652166][/DOUBLEPOST]

...yes Lindsay this is the debut episode... I'm loving it!... cheers.
Okay thanks will have to wait then till later to see if anyone uploads it

Back