Skip to main content

Looking

There's also something incredibly sexy about Dom... He looks like he fell out of a Falcon movie circa 1970...

watch-looking-season-2-premiere-live-stream.jpg

Ohhh and when Patrick brought the douche and was telling the chemist he wasn't going in for bowel surgery, so proud, lil patrick!

Actually, funnily enough, that episode in season 1 when Dom met up with that twink who ended up singing "Defying Gravity" in the shower ("Did you fuck the pain away with the cast of Wicked?")... yeah, that would have been me...

137-information-desk-person.png

Except not as camp! Definitely not as camp.

Ohhh and when Patrick brought the douche and was telling the chemist he wasn't going in for bowel surgery, so proud, lil patrick!

The wed scene at the end of that episode... I died.................. Multple times...

Actually, funnily enough, that episode in season 1 when Dom met up with that twink who ended up singing "Defying Gravity" in the shower ("Did you fuck the pain away with the cast of Wicked?")... yeah, that would have been me...

137-information-desk-person.png

Except not as camp! Definitely not as camp.

She cracks me up... Like I wish my girl friends were that awesome...

The wed scene at the end of that episode... I died.................. Multple times...

#gayboyproblems the more we talk, the more I like, Im going to re watch the whole second season thus far after I have caught up!

He kinda creeped me out a little. But then there were moments where he was... nice. But overall, nah.

What?! Maybe my memory is failing me but when was he creepy?

Also I'm pretty sure this thread is just a way to smoke out all the gays.

What?! Maybe my memory is failing me but when was he creepy?

Picking up Patrick on the train was a bit out there... I didn't get a creepy vibe really... But like I said before I knew it wasn't going to work out from the start...

is Agustín still going though his cub stage?

I'm not sure what's up with him and Eddie... For some reason I thought he was going to go after Richie but so far outside of Richie dragging him home a few weeks ago nothing has happened... He keeps asking Eddie to do stuff but I'm not sure if it's cause he's lonely or because he's interested in him...

Back