Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then that would push me back to 3rd BFF!

Bad enough I have to put up with your "Coops is such a beautiful, caring, special blah, blah, blah person".

I won't be relegated to third spot!

I can't! I WON'T!!!!!

:p They not here now anyway, the dynamics change here so quickly
Shout out to @el'coopo

Then that would push me back to 3rd BFF!

Bad enough I have to put up with your "Coops is such a beautiful, caring, special blah, blah, blah person".

I won't be relegated to third spot!

I can't! I WON'T!!!!!

Awww I'm already emotional tonight, this makes my feel good from the inside out :) ( I'm talking about line 2, I skimmed the rest :p)

:p They not here now anyway, the dynamics change here so quickly
Shout out to @el'coopo
Yeah Coops. You best friend stealing fucking Saint!

How can I even compete?!

I have spent two long years trying to make those personality cracks and flaws of yours appear and nothing! Even when faced with a bitter troll you were all class while I screamed "CUNT!" And threatened them with cyber violence!!!

Little Miss Cyber Perfect!

And I wouldn't want you any other way. You make me want to be a better person, not enough to actually change mind, but you make me consider it Xo

Depends on the strength of morning wood.
Mr Rison!

Welcome!

Now one more question. If you were at a dinner party, and you had a choice of dining on vaginas or penises, would you consider yourself a penis man or do you sometimes like to shake up your choices of cuisines?

Mr Rison!

Welcome!

Now one more question. If you were at a dinner party, and you had a choice of dining on vaginas or penises, would you consider yourself a penis man or do you sometimes like to shake up your choices of cuisines?
I would take all the penis.

Yeah Coops. You best friend stealing fucking Saint!

How can I even compete?!

I have spent two long years trying to make those personality cracks and flaws of yours appear and nothing! Even when faced with a bitter troll you were all class while I screamed "CUNT!" And threatened them with cyber violence!!!

Little Miss Cyber Perfect!

And I wouldn't want you any other way. You make me want to be a better person, not enough to actually change mind, but you make me consider it Xo

And in return your friendship has helped me stand up for myself and speak up in RL, so I thank you :kiss:

And in return your friendship has helped me stand up for myself and speak up in RL, so I thank you :kiss:
You really are all class, beautiful girl. But since you remain my Mutley's number one girl, I am gonna be on you like white on rice and beat your arse the first opportunity I get!!

Xo

You really are all class, beautiful girl. But since you remain my Mutley's number one girl, I am gonna be on you like white on rice and beat your arse the first opportunity I get!!

Xo
OR we could do the state thing, ill be his NSW BFF and you can be the QLD BFF.

Don't worry @mutleyp we got this sorted :D

Reactions: Tee
Girls Girls Girls, there is enough to go around, Im LOVING the LOVING in here tonight, its like the good old days

Oh phew cos I was about to suggest under 40 and over 40 as categories for us both to win, but I was thinking @Trala might scratch my eyes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back