Skip to main content

I just don't understand...

No-one reacted at all. It was so weird. No-one said anything and he didn't even act like he was doing anything wrong. Maybe people were too scared to say anything.

Not sure if I would have said anything but he probably would have burst into flames from the heat of my death stare lol

@glamourama, how do you react to these disgusting things? I am mortified for you and my mouth drops that people out there are openly this gross.

Wow @glamourama you have had some bad experiences, now I remember why I hate public transport.

I've had some weird encounters on the old cuntrylink, but nothing gross like that!

Nothing really shocks me anymore. My brother had a lady on his carriage one morning so drunk, she was running up and down flashing her boobs (she had no bra on). My friend's sister once had a guy sit next to her and start masturbating. She called the police and he got arrested once he hopped off.

Actually on Monday morning it was funny, the guy sitting in front of me on the train was texting girls. They were all saved as "Slut" "Whore" and "Forget her name". Charming.

Why people get on a toll road only to go 20km/h below the speed limit!!!!!!! ARRRGGGGHHHH! Just use the normal road if you are just going to go at the same speed and get there at the same time - instead of wasting the $5 I've spent so I could save a little bit of time!

Nothing really shocks me anymore. My brother had a lady on his carriage one morning so drunk, she was running up and down flashing her boobs (she had no bra on). My friend's sister once had a guy sit next to her and start masturbating. She called the police and he got arrested once he hopped off.

Actually on Monday morning it was funny, the guy sitting in front of me on the train was texting girls. They were all saved as "Slut" "Whore" and "Forget her name". Charming.
Oh goodness!

You really have encountered the worst out there. And heard of the worst too.

I also don't understand why it's advertised in tampon ads women all run to burst fire hydrants and then dance around them in glee.
I've always wanted to buy that brand that used to say if you buy these you can ride a horse. I've always wanted to be able to ride a horse. It would save a lot of money on lessons.

I've always wanted to buy that brand that used to say if you buy these you can ride a horse. I've always wanted to be able to ride a horse. It would save a lot of money on lessons.

Well, using a tampon is known as "riding the cotton pony", so yes, you would save a motza.:thumbsup:

Another one. 'Friends' who can't be bothered replying to your text but can manage to go on Facebook, Instagram and even send out a few snapchats.

That bugs me too. The entire point of a text message is so you can get an immediate response...if not I would have sent the message by a carrier pigeon.

I don't understand how I get bruises on my legs, they just appear. I wake up some mornings and they are just there, do I sleep walk? am I having nightmares where I grab my legs and squeeze irl... :confused:

I know, that's just creep shit. I have had the same and when people ask "where did you get that bruise"... you just..:unsure: at them. Same with scrapes. We at one point owned a supposedly haunted Edwardian house when we lived in Bundaberg. Some days I would wake up with fresh, single line scratches on the small of my back and the back of my shoulder blade. None the wiser how they happened to this day.

Back