Skip to main content

Vanderpump Rules

Affable

Does anyone watch this show? I am finding myself to LOVE this show and watch these episodes over and over.

Interesting dynamics as well.
All heterosexual couples in the show but i feel more than a third of the guys are homo or bi. Maybe it is just wishful thinking for me. :angelic: :oops: :inlove:

I watch it religiously! And yes I'd say the two Toms are either gay or very quickly going to cross over. Probably Jax too. Sandoval shaving his forehead last week threw me for a massive loop. Can honestly say I'd never heard/seen that before!

I only started to watch because of Lisa, thinking I'd absolutely detest it but I'm hooked each season. LOVE that Stassi is back and her mere presence has sent some of them in a tailspin. That Kristen though... chile she is just wacked as all hell.

I watch it religiously! And yes I'd say the two Toms are either gay or very quickly going to cross over. Probably Jax too. Sandoval shaving his forehead last week threw me for a massive loop. Can honestly say I'd never heard/seen that before!

I only started to watch because of Lisa, thinking I'd absolutely detest it but I'm hooked each season. LOVE that Stassi is back and her mere presence has sent some of them in a tailspin. That Kristen though... chile she is just wacked as all hell.

Just saw this now, omg. Schwartz needs to turn over (if he isn't already) and FAST too. I would love a boyfriend like him, ha ha. Crossing my fingers ;) When I first saw him, I was like 'gay'. Then I realized, he has a girlfriend in the show. Real awkward.

I think Jax is such a gossiper. Really is bad with how he has treated Katie but I tend to agree that Tom and Katie shouldn't be together. I just don't see it between them to be honest. I think the relationship between them is nothing more than a joke. Hopefully Tom wakes up and calls it off.

Lisa is AMAZING!! Love her. Haven't seen a US Real Housewives series with her in it but I absolutely LOVE this show and I am so hooked on it. Kristen is crazy but not sure if that's because of what Jax told her? (Have only seen the last 2 episodes). I must catch up on the rest of this series because I am so ADDICTED.

Do you also watch HOBH? Do you watch it on Foxtel?

Just saw this now, omg. Schwartz needs to turn over (if he isn't already) and FAST too. I would love a boyfriend like him, ha ha. Crossing my fingers ;) When I first saw him, I was like 'gay'. Then I realized, he has a girlfriend in the show. Real awkward.

I think Jax is such a gossiper. Really is bad with how he has treated Katie but I tend to agree that Tom and Katie shouldn't be together. I just don't see it between them to be honest. I think the relationship between them is nothing more than a joke. Hopefully Tom wakes up and calls it off.

Lisa is AMAZING!! Love her. Haven't seen a US Real Housewives series with her in it but I absolutely LOVE this show and I am so hooked on it. Kristen is crazy but not sure if that's because of what Jax told her? (Have only seen the last 2 episodes). I must catch up on the rest of this series because I am so ADDICTED.
Yeah you really have to watch from season 1 to understand why I say Kristen is full on batshit and etc etc that I don't want to spoil for you. There's a LOT of back story there and it's all played out on screen!!

Jax is horrible. Not sure if you've seen this weeks' episode yet but yeah, he's a POS. Reason #127859493 (again go watch the first two seasons!!). Love Schwartz but he's going to fight that gay thing hard I think but he so is!

Do you also watch HOBH? Do you watch it on Foxtel?
Yeah I do but I only started maybe this year or last. I caught a random episode on Foxtel and then went online to get the whole BH series and then Atlanta and then NY, etc... Now I just record them all on IQ but if you don't have Foxtel you can get them online within hours - probably even earlier then they're aired here - so it's not much of a difference. And for free! Do you watch any of the Housewives series?

Yeah you really have to watch from season 1 to understand why I say Kristen is full on batshit and etc etc that I don't want to spoil for you. There's a LOT of back story there and it's all played out on screen!!

Jax is horrible. Not sure if you've seen this weeks' episode yet but yeah, he's a POS. Reason #127859493 (again go watch the first two seasons!!). Love Schwartz but he's going to fight that gay thing hard I think but he so is!

I found Season 1 on Youtube. I will watch it when I get time :p

I absolutely DISLIKE Jax. I saw this weeks episode and he is a total tool. He goes around spreading untrue rumours about my man? Look, I want them to break up too but that it not the way of doing it. I think Schwartz needs to come clean about himself and realize what he wants in his life. I saw the smile on his face when told about the gay mayor party. It is pretty clear where his intentions lie but I am not quite sure why he is still running along with it. Seems to me that he is still closeted. I am sure he will come out one day :p

I absolutely DISLIKE Jax. I saw this weeks episode and he is a total tool. He goes around spreading untrue rumours about my man? Look, I want them to break up too but that it not the way of doing it. I think Schwartz needs to come clean about himself and realize what he wants in his life. I saw the smile on his face when told about the gay mayor party. It is pretty clear where his intentions lie but I am not quite sure why he is still running along with it. Seems to me that he is still closeted. I am sure he will come out one day :p
Jax telling that lie is so typical of him. I was yelling at the screen "he's lying, he's lying" until finally he admitted he did but of course now it's planted the seed in Katie's head. And her friend - Victoria maybe - ran with it.

Schwartz is beyond closeted but seriously it'd take a good 10 years for him to come out. You don't want to wait for that. It'll happen but when it does no one will want him. I reckon he thinks it'll be good for his modelling career.

Schwartz is beyond closeted but seriously it'd take a good 10 years for him to come out. You don't want to wait for that. It'll happen but when it does no one will want him. I reckon he thinks it'll be good for his modelling career.

It is funny how he doesn't want to marry Katie. We all know the reason for that is most likely because he is closeted and he is saving himself for someone else down the track. She is a bit foolish if she thinks that he is really into her.

We've started downloading and burning the seasons. I watched a few eps of season 1 but not enough to get into it yet. I liked Lisa a lot in RHOBH, hence my interest in Vanderpump Rules. :) She's ballsy and sassy.

Yeah I do but I only started maybe this year or last. I caught a random episode on Foxtel and then went online to get the whole BH series and then Atlanta and then NY, etc... Now I just record them all on IQ but if you don't have Foxtel you can get them online within hours - probably even earlier then they're aired here - so it's not much of a difference. And for free! Do you watch any of the Housewives series?

I like NY... well I did until Simon and Alex left. Lu-Ann singing put me off it a bit too! lol (crap I have one of her songs in my head now:bang:) I have heard Bethany is going back so it may be worth watching again.

I like RHOOC, I tried to get into NJ and Atlanta, but they are shows you have to watch from day dot to get "hooked" IMO. I used to watch Jerseylicious too.

We download them, I think from a facility known as VIOOZ? I will check as my husband downloads them and burns them to cd, so I can watch a full season in one hit, if time permits!:D It's legal and free I know that much, so all the better.

my fave housewives
tumblr_nfatxkQgsU1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
tumblr_nehupcRisM1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
tumblr_n9i4uzTXAS1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
tumblr_nd3iupevKp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
tumblr_nbagy3MbSH1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_macj6p1JIe1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_ney4zrQ92M1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_n8rg7dcqmG1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

All messes!

Vanderpump Rules seems a bit too fake to me
tumblr_miskveoEMH1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

I laughed so hard when I saw how Stassi used to look.

She used to be so unattractive to say the least.

The insignificant arse hair was so hilarious hahah just gave me a laugh after the last few days filled with sadness.

I laughed so hard when I saw how Stassi used to look.

She used to be so unattractive to say the least.

Stassi is so rude. Katie needs to get her priorities right.

I feel sorry for Schwartz for being in a relationship with her.

Back