Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Stand proud @reepbot. You are the recipient of a @David Hodis Twitter smackdown. There, there **pats your head** but did you expect no response from such an inflammatory statement regarding religion? You should have stuck with the Tina Arena angle, and quoted David a few lines of Sorrento Moon. :laugh:

I just didn't agree with what he tweeted, but I still respect him as a housemate and a person.

Oh, @reepbot - I don't think it was personal

tumblr_logjmptgZw1qb6a3go1_500.gif

David did make a stupid statement.

No he didn't - it was in the context of the tweet he was replying to, which implies the poster was Christ, and demanding respect because of that. Hence David pointing out the hypocrasy -

1. Prisus Christ ‏@PrisusChrist 5h5 hours ago
    @kyliechilds5 @RealLifeDave I died for your sins, show a little respect!

>
  2. David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 4h4 hours ago
    @PrisusChrist @kyliechilds5 rich coming from someone showing very little respect for Christianity. But blasphemy is nothing but a joke hey.
    ">
  3. Reepbot ‏@Reepbot1 2h2 hours ago
    @RealLifeDave @PrisusChrist @kyliechilds5 Christianity deserves no respect.

Haha tell me about it! I find myself in a lot of arguments on this forum but I don't think I've ever been in a proper one in the real world (save for little tiffs with siblings, partner, etc). I'm shy in real life. Quite as a mouse. People here would probably be shocked.

I have time to count to 10 and edit my responses on here. I can only wish I had that sort of filter in the outside world lol

Yep, I thought the Prisus thing was amusing.
Yeah, it was to a point, then ridiculous kicked in. And the fanatics.
Anyway. I'm glad David wasn't a troll taking the mickey out of his fans, and happy you guys have him (so to speak) I think I always liked him because he didn't seem to want or need a career after the show, that's always the killer for me.

Back