Skip to main content

Goodbye until next season~

MADONNA

Scalp collector
Hello my dears.

I thought I'd hang around a bit longer this year but witnessing the past week has convinced me otherwise.

But WHAT A SEASON IT HAS BEEN. I had even more bitches pressed than last year and all I had to do was say "Praise Prisus"... amazing! So affected by me CASUALLY CARESSING the KEYBOARD and hitting POST REPLY were they that some of them even tried to contact a Housemate's employer!

The nerve!

The hilariously SLOPPY cover up by some members of the DAVID THREAD COVEN to make this.... individual... look sane was even more THINSPIRING.

Calm down, ladies. It's a forum, not the fucking UNDERGROUND RAILROAD.

Of course there have been so many new members this year. COOL! I don't remember you but goodbye.

My condolences to those I've shaded.

As usual, I'll probably forget who half of you are by next August and we'll all be BFFs :kiss:

6qgPn0v.gif

Stay pressed xo

Love,
MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2014
c3ed7b23.gif
MADONNA

Hello my dears.

I thought I'd hang around a bit longer this year but witnessing the past week has convinced me otherwise.

But WHAT A SEASON IT HAS BEEN. I had even more bitches pressed than last year and all I had to do was say "Praise Prisus"... amazing! So affected by me CASUALLY CARESSING the KEYBOARD and hitting POST REPLY were they that some of them even tried to contact a Housemate's employer!

The nerve!

The hilariously SLOPPY cover up by some members of the DAVID THREAD COVEN to make this.... individual... look sane was even more THINSPIRING.

Calm down, ladies. It's a forum, not the fucking UNDERGROUND RAILROAD.

Of course there have been so many new members this year. COOL! I don't remember you but goodbye.

My condolences to those I've shaded.

As usual, I'll probably forget who half of you are by next August and we'll all be BFFs :kiss:

6qgPn0v.gif

Stay pressed xo

Love,
MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2014
c3ed7b23.gif
MADONNA

REPORTED on all 11 of my accounts & raising a petition at post office to ensure this type of thread is absent in 2015.

The only thing to which Madonna is saying goodbye is not this forum, but his dignity.

Love you Madge!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season! I'm going to Europe for the next three months. I'll probably pop in here quite a bit, but who knows.

And we all know Madonna will be lurking around, throwing shade and making a fool of himself.

Cheers xx

The only thing to which Madonna is saying goodbye is not this forum, but his dignity.

Love you Madge!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season! I'm going to Europe for the next three months. I'll probably pop in here quite a bit, but who knows.

And we all know Madonna will be lurking around, throwing shade and making a fool of himself.

Cheers xx

Au revoir. Have fun in Europe :)

Love you Madge!

Cheers xx
This sounds incredible! My hubby did a three month Europe trip and he loved every moment. I know you will too!

Have fun, but be safe :) x

Love you Madge!

Cheers xx
I LOVE EUROPE!!!! Jealous ;) hahaha Enjoy!

Back