Skip to main content

Skye - Got a pass through auditions?

IQ means fuck all???? Is that supposed to be a joke?!
A high IQ indicates a high intelligence of course if you have a very low one people are going to judge you as stupid.
Since when has IQ not determined your intelligence?!
It means shit all when it comes down to someone's personality but YES I will judge someone based on their IQ
People should stop doing those fake internet iq tests that shows everyone as 130+, a proper IQ test indicates your intelligence however even extremely intelligent people can be selfish and drunk drive and blow a 0.2 .

Seriously some stuff I read on this forum....
Since when has IQ not been indicating intelligence?? It determines your intelligence but not your personality.

Why is that funny?!
How else are you meant to judge how intelligent someone is....???
If you've got a low IQ anything that requires intelligence is NOT for you. Stick to modelling or ummm....gardening. if you've got a high IQ and are not a lazy person, use it and do something with it.

100% on the money. I'm with Natalia on this.

It's been a long time since IQ has been seen as a legitimate measure of intelligence...

Maybe its time it was resurrected then?

IMO social media has become a scurge that is dumbing the masses down SIGNIFICANTLY!

NB: To clarify I consider Behind Big Brother a highly educational resource not social media.

1376729_424807290957606_1947199962_n.jpg

Skye with dark hair

My god, is that her hand?? :wideyed: Or is she being groped by a zombie? :nailbiting:

Just to clarify, this FB page of Skye's has many, many other status posts that reflect a thoughtful, insightful, young woman. She has never claimed to be the most INTELLIGENT person but instead, has admitted to experiencing learning difficulties at school. She works at a coffee shop and had posted how grateful she was to work public holidays to earn more money. She also posted that she needed to get a second job... Work ethic means more than intelligence in my field.

Some of you who are raving on about the importance of IQ's ... What is the relevance of this reference?

I am fascinated to find out more about how Skye knew she had secured a 2014 place when the previous season had only just finished!!

natalia: just how fkn jealous of Skye can you be ? Get over it ...LOL
I'm not jealous of her, why would I be?
I actually find her even more entertaining out of the house.but my response was to the person saying IQ means nothing when it does.
Also I still think she's an idiot for drink driving

Why you so stupid?

IQ doesn't usually change with age, unless certain activities affect brain function. I had my IQ measured professionally when I was 16, and when re-tested at 45 it was only 2 points different (lower).

A high IQ really just indicates an ability to apply learned information to new situations and an ability to acquire knowledge.

It has nothing to do with emotional stability, compassion, interaction etc - nor maturity, which, IMO is a congregate of learned behaviours and knowledge to achieve certain aims in a socially appropriate way.
I agree with all this hence why I said a high iq wont determine your personality.

If she did slut her way into Big Brother as her FB posts state that would actually answer a question I had, that being:

She was said to be getting naked in the house to sabotage other HM's conversations etc I always wondered how she knew to do this & was so prolific in actually doing it repeatedly... If she did sleep with a producer/director to get in the show he obviously coached her on how to manipulate certain situations.... ie/ stripping off, getting naked, singing commercial songs etc in the middle of HM's conversations, interactions etc which she thought weren't focused on her....

I honestly do think she is joking about sleeping with the director but the calling guys posting on her profile ugly and telling some girl she looks like a toad and she wants to slam a golf club against her head or saying she drank and drived and lol after it...now that is showing stuff about her that are mean and very concerning...the rest of it is very typical bb skye.

If she did slut her way into Big Brother as her FB posts state that would actually answer a question I had, that being:

She was said to be getting naked in the house to sabotage other HM's conversations etc I always wondered how she knew to do this & was so prolific in actually doing it repeatedly... If she did sleep with a producer/director to get in the show he obviously coached her on how to manipulate certain situations.... ie/ stripping off, getting naked, singing commercial songs etc in the middle of HM's conversations, interactions etc which she thought weren't focused on her....

Thing might be on to something here. Def more credence in the above than multiple JFK shooters and 911 scenarios.

I honestly do think she is joking about sleeping with the director but the calling guys posting on her profile ugly and telling some girl she looks like a toad and she wants to slam a golf club against her head or saying she drank and drived and lol after it...now that is showing stuff about her that are mean and very concerning...the rest of it is very typical bb skye.
I don't. She is the fame whore of this year.

I'm not jealous of her, why would I be?
I actually find her even more entertaining out of the house.but my response was to the person saying IQ means nothing when it does.
Also I still think she's an idiot for drink driving

Why you so stupid?

Nice try

But no

This whole thing is pretty suss, but since she posted that a month after 2013 ended, and 9 months before 2014 started, im leaning towards this being an attention seeking post which was based on her dream, which she was lucky enough to achieve. Surely if they had told her she was gonna be a housemate they would have strictly told her not to share it with anyone... why would she fuck it up?

This whole thing is pretty suss, but since she posted that a month after 2013 ended, and 9 months before 2014 started, im leaning towards this being an attention seeking post which was based on her dream, which she was lucky enough to achieve. Surely if they had told her she was gonna be a housemate they would have strictly told her not to share it with anyone... why would she fuck it up?
BB these days is kind of rigged anyway. There are no rules at all. The producers are becoming way too lenient. I don't think they'd care what she shares on Facebook and whatnot.

Last edited:
BB these days is kind of rigged anyway. There are no rules at all. The producers are becoming way too lenient. I don't think they 'd care what she shares on Facebook and whatnot.
I get what your saying but I also seen Skye's mate on Instagram after launch saying "we had to keep it quiet for weeks" which makes me think she made the initial post up

I was the one who posted it on Facebook .. I found her account by accident as she was a friend in my cousin's Facebook .. I freaked when I saw her bragging about going on big brother in December last year .. Seems pretty suss and big brother has been know to pull people from the show if they spill the beans about going on and she still was allowed on

Back