Skip to main content

Skye - Got a pass through auditions?

Has anyone made it to where she gloats about her drink driving charge for being "extremely over the limit" ...
Thank god she didn't win it, because it looks like her money would've been spent very quickly..

Skye Maree Wheatley-Young
5 November 2013 · Upper Coomera ·
So.... $2000 to get a breath device installed in my car, $263.60 to renew my licence, $66.60 to have my licence for a year, $1000 for car repairs then $350 for rego next month. Haha oh yeah, totally mate. guess I'll be sticking with my cute little pink bike, no fuel, free repairs, environmentally friendly and a great set of legs and ass for me Pfft who needs driving anyways?

Err you're judging at the time of that status a 19 year old girl????? it's obvious Skye is more mature now anyway[DOUBLEPOST=1417581372][/DOUBLEPOST]If you look back at all your old posts a year or two ago I'm sure you would cringe as well

Err you're judging at the time of that status a 19 year old girl????? it's obvious Skye is more mature now anyway[DOUBLEPOST=1417581372][/DOUBLEPOST]If you look back at all your old posts a year or two ago I'm sure you would cringe as well

She is 20 now. She turned 20 in February this year...those comments are from December -april this year so it's not a very long time period for someone to have a huge personality change.
I can tell you with certainty that I have not changed too much from when I was 19 and I'm amongst the more mature of generation Y, just because you've aged one year does not mean you're more mentally mature.
You don't change from a crazy person to a sane person in 1 year gap just because you've gone from one number to another.
Age doesn't change who you are. If you're a crappy person at 19 you'll be a crappy person when you're 50 unless you decide to change and actually encourage yourself to change whether that be when you're 15 or when you're 30. It's not something ageing can fix.

Skye seems like a huge hypocrite from her posts and also highly attention seeking, that was her pretty much on the show. She was the exact same so it's safe to say she hasn't changed too much.

If i compare who I am now to when I was 14/15, I am different but thats because of my own decision to change some aspects of who I am and learn from mistakes not because I blew a candle and magically I became more mature.
Her age has nothing to do with this

Also this is DRINK DRIVING we're talking about, no matter how old you are and you decide to drink and drive you're very selfish and stupid.
She's clearly legally considered mature enough to be driving when she's 18 yet she has NOT been responsible and drank to the point she lost her license. If age is so important anyone who is 50 years old will not drink and drive...because they are more mature right? Yet they still do.

Idiots are in all age groups and no birthday will change them.

Last edited:
Really? Are all 19 year olds incapable if thinking oh I am too pissed to see straight - I shouldn't drive my car? I am sick of this years HM's using age as an excuse for behavior that could have lifelong and harmful effects to others. If you are old enough to drive, you are old enough to know not to drink and drive. Being young is not a reason.

IQ means fuck all???? Is that supposed to be a joke?!
A high IQ indicates a high intelligence of course if you have a very low one people are going to judge you as stupid.
Since when has IQ not determined your intelligence?!
It means shit all when it comes down to someone's personality but YES I will judge someone based on their IQ
People should stop doing those fake internet iq tests that shows everyone as 130+, a proper IQ test indicates your intelligence however even extremely intelligent people can be selfish and drunk drive and blow a 0.2 .

Seriously some stuff I read on this forum....
Since when has IQ not been indicating intelligence?? It determines your intelligence but not your personality.

You're seriously not judging how smart someone is over their IQ are you? Lol
Why is that funny?!
How else are you meant to judge how intelligent someone is....???
If you've got a low IQ anything that requires intelligence is NOT for you. Stick to modelling or ummm....gardening. if you've got a high IQ and are not a lazy person, use it and do something with it.

The posts are pretty bad.
Typical of a generation of SM posters who think they can say whatever nasty shit they want because of the virtual wall between them and the target.
But, now she'll be in the public eye I'd expect those sort of posts to become a thing of the past. Hopefully anyway - a lot of the housemates said she could be bratty but I still think she has a good heart and she's a smart girl. She knows that she has people looking up to her now too so I'd think she'd be more careful.

A high IQ indicates a high intelligence of course if you have a very low one people are going to judge you as stupid.
It means shit all when it comes down to someone's personality but YES I will judge someone based on their IQ
People should stop doing those fake internet iq tests that shows everyone as 130+, a proper IQ test indicates your intelligence however even extremely intelligent people can be selfish and drunk drive and blow a 0.2 .

Since when has IQ not been indicating intelligence?? It determines your intelligence but not your personality.

Why is that funny?!
If you've got a low IQ anything that requires intelligence is NOT for you. Stick to modelling or ummm....gardening. if you've got a high IQ and are not a lazy person, use it and do something with it.

natalia: just how fkn jealous of Skye can you be ? Get over it ...LOL

I'm mostly intrigued by the audition thing. The rest is interesting don't get me wrong, but how the eff was she offered a spot in December?

It's no secret that the carting process has changed and the big HM hunt is largely a PR activity, but to seriously be locking people on months before? I want to know the story!

As for intelligence, well yes @natalia is correct, IQ is the best measure of someone's intellectual capabilities, someone who is smart will have a higher iq than someone who isn't without exception, but there are a lot of different types of intelligence which manifest in different ways, this is widely accepted in modern psychology.

But I want to know more about Skye! You'd think this would've come out sooner too.

1376729_424807290957606_1947199962_n.jpg

Skye with dark hair

Why is that funny?!

IQ doesn't usually change with age, unless certain activities affect brain function. I had my IQ measured professionally when I was 16, and when re-tested at 45 it was only 2 points different (lower).

A high IQ really just indicates an ability to apply learned information to new situations and an ability to acquire knowledge.

It has nothing to do with emotional stability, compassion, interaction etc - nor maturity, which, IMO is a congregate of learned behaviours and knowledge to achieve certain aims in a socially appropriate way.

That doesn't really look like Skye to me, I had just assumed it was a picture she liked... Are you sure it's her?
Can't be sure - Just went by the fact she changed her profile pic to this at one stage, and she doesn't seem like someone who would have a profile pic of a another person (She is preety when she isn't overly made up, so why would she!) and the flower crown looked familiar :)

Edit to add - sorry did a google reverse search and you are right - not her!

Back