Skip to main content

My thoughts on Ryan winning

Very disappointed. He didn't deserve it. He was under the radar for weeks, lurking & observing (scheming). He was a nasty character, always bitching & gossiping, stirring the pot. He seemed very intolerant too. Everything & anything annoyed him. He came across as very angry/hostile. The only thing he had going for him was his looks. And obviously all the girls (and guys) with crushes on him got him over the line.

That's why 13 of the HMs he actually lived with 24/7 voted for him in their straw poll!

xo

:kiss:

That's why 13 of the HMs he actually lived with 24/7 voted for him in their straw poll!

xo

:kiss:

That's because they were either evicted before they became annoyed by him, or because he was the leader of their group, or they most likely hated Skye and Travis even more than him..

Anyway... I would have preferred Ryan to be on (and win) the Block, it would have been a much better fit for him, and we would have a better sense of who he is as a person..

I can't imagine Ryan lifting so much as a nail file! What would he even do on the Block?

My main interest in Ryan after taking a disliking to him in the first week, when he looked bored and scornful during people's talks, and particularly disgusted during Lawson's talk re his love of magic tricks, was to note the little stress marks under his eyes. So maybe he was marvellous and I missed it. But, eh, he won. So good luck to him.

I just didn't want him to win, because I was going for Skye. Travis and Ryan were picked as being in the final very early on, so either of them winning is hardly a suprise, and hardly rivetting TV.

Very disappointed. He didn't deserve it. He was under the radar for weeks, lurking & observing (scheming). He was a nasty character, always bitching & gossiping, stirring the pot. He seemed very intolerant too. Everything & anything annoyed him. He came across as very angry/hostile. The only thing he had going for him was his looks. And obviously all the girls (and guys) with crushes on him got him over the line.

Give yourself an uppercut

Well the vast majority of the HM's wanted Ryan to win............think that says something. The HM's lived with Ryan 24/7 compared to us the viewer seeing him maybe 10/15 minutes a night on the 4 shows a week that we where shown.
Skye had BB in the bag for 3 quarters of the season then the wheels fell off and she was done. Hubris was her downfall. Skye became over confident, thought she could say and do anything she wanted and the public would still love her. Think the real tipping point was when Leo was in the Sanctuary and she started rabbiting on about how much she liked Ryan. When she had the chance to bring Leo back she didn't. Then much to her amazement Leo was not evicted she then began her mini hat campaign against Ryan to throw off any hint that she actually had fancied Ryan. When Leo was finally evicted she went back to fancying Ryan again and Leo became a dim and distant thought quite quickly. Then to top it all off when she was up for eviction she didn't pack her bags. Add the constant preening and playing up to the cameras the public had had enough.
Here's a lesson future HM's should heed - showmances might take you far in the game but the last 3 winners of BB had no showmances.

After this season...
idgad.gif

This is what happens when you hire actors to play reality TV - you get people who provide OTT performances and the winner ends up being the only person who didn't really care, who had no strategy, who was not actually acting for the camera's.

I didn't like (or dislike) any of the HM's but, in the end, Ryan was the only one who was NOT constantly making love to the camera's. He was scratching his armpits, picking his nose, saying what he felt like saying and doing what he usually does and I think that is what got him over the line.

The sad thing is that so many of those people who were in there for their future career in TV or radio were woeful actors who couldn't keep their eyes off themselves and who kept breaking the number one acting rule of "DON'T look at the camera" so I suspect all their efforts will get them exactly 15 mins of fame and not much more.

Meanwhile we, the fans, got GYPPED!!!

This .... I do not agree with the looks. I think he was the ugliest housemate this year. Until Tom moved in

okay We shouldn't judge the book by the cover. But when there is no story in the book I can say this book is shit!

This .... I do not agree with the looks. I think he was the ugliest housemate this year. Until Tom moved in

okay We shouldn't judge the book by the cover. But when there is no story in the book I can say this book is shit!
I think he was goodlooking on the outside but ugly on the inside. Although in a way his ugly personality started to make him look ugly to me. And, I agree with the Tom comment. He was ugly, but once again mainly in personality. No wonder he hit it off with Ruthless Ryan.

It's going to remain one of lifes great mysteries...why Ryan won!
But the answer is out there somewhere...while he glories in the wonder of it all!
The great voting public has been shafted by Channel 9, as well as the H.M's
who made asses of themselves,trying to win them over...
Was it his good looks (cough!!!) that legitimately got him more votes?
Apart from that,he was one of the only male H.M's who didn't
have a girlfriend on the outside..or so we are led to believe!!!
In the house,he showed no interest or romantic attraction to any female H.M
and I think that may have been strategic on his part...keeps the public guessing!
His personality creeped me out...so did his 'Frozen (KFC) Chicken' stunt! {^>^}
But obviously many people thought his performance was 'Finger,Licking Good'

Well the vast majority of the HM's wanted Ryan to win............think that says something. The HM's lived with Ryan 24/7 compared to us the viewer seeing him maybe 10/15 minutes a night on the 4 shows a week that we where shown.
Skye had BB in the bag for 3 quarters of the season then the wheels fell off and she was done. Hubris was her downfall. Skye became over confident, thought she could say and do anything she wanted and the public would still love her. Think the real tipping point was when Leo was in the Sanctuary and she started rabbiting on about how much she liked Ryan. When she had the chance to bring Leo back she didn't. Then much to her amazement Leo was not evicted she then began her mini hat campaign against Ryan to throw off any hint that she actually had fancied Ryan. When Leo was finally evicted she went back to fancying Ryan again and Leo became a dim and distant thought quite quickly. Then to top it all off when she was up for eviction she didn't pack her bags. Add the constant preening and playing up to the cameras the public had had enough.
Here's a lesson future HM's should heed - showmances might take you far in the game but the last 3 winners of BB had no showmances.

No sympathy for Leo. Biggest player & user in there, so FAKE.
Skye ended up seeing through him, he didn't like it.
She did what she had to do to get rid of him.
Leo's still sooking about her on the outside with the other defunct lot .
Get over it man your 30++++++ she's 20.
In the end she was too smart for you.

No sympathy for Leo. Biggest player & user in there, so FAKE.
Skye ended up seeing through him, he didn't like it.
She did what she had to do to get rid of him.
Leo's still sooking about her on the outside with the other defunct lot .
Get over it man your 30++++++ she's 20.
In the end she was too smart for you.
They both used each other. Skye dumped him when she realised she didn't need the showmance with him anymore, which is why the sudden "crush" on Ryan. Her saying that her bad publicity is due to his bitching is as stupid as her act.

They both used each other. Skye dumped him when she realised she didn't need the showmance with him anymore, which is why the sudden "crush" on Ryan. Her saying that her bad publicity is due to his bitching is as stupid as her act.

Back