Skip to main content

RYAN ONLY WON BECAUSE CHANNEL 9 FUCKED UP TRAVIS VOTES

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfans1111

Travis should sue! Sonia is always saying how every vote counts, and Travis would have lost thousands of votes due to that royal fuck up. There should be a huge protest and Travis should be compensated. Even those who are glad Ryan won HAVE to admit Travis was at a disadvantage. I'm so mad. I don't care how many people disagree it was totally WRONG.

Travis should sue! Sonia is always saying how every vote counts, and Travis would have lost thousands of votes due to that royal fuck up. There should be a huge protest and Travis should be compensated. Even those who are glad Ryan won HAVE to admit Travis was at a disadvantage. I'm so mad. I don't care how many people disagree it was totally WRONG.

Your avatar tho :hilarious:

What's this about?

Nevermind.

Look, Channel Nein fucked up with the whole vote for Travis thing... HOWEVER:

I should think those who were voting for Travis had enough sense to not put Aisha's name in the text, or if they were calling the 0055 number, they would have had Travis' number memorised.

Simple as that.

The only disadvantage he would have had, is someone watching the show for the first time and going "oh I better text Aisha if I want TRAVIS to win".

you should write a strong letter to nine and endemol....they need a good laugh!

Loads of people did ring that number that was disconnected and so those votes were lost. All those that didn't have computer access used their phones to call, and because they had no computer they couldn't look up the correct number.

Also, some prepaid plans don't let you text to those numbers so you have to ring!! Those people lost their votes

Well they have internet to search up the number.

Your point is still invalid. Anything else?[DOUBLEPOST=1417008889][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to see figures for how many texts were sent saying Aisha. I know it said it on the ad but I'm disinclined to believe even a single one was sent.

I hope people aren't stupid enough to send that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back