Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

I left the show around 930 just after the news reel. I don't mind knowing beforehand so jumped on here to find out how it's going when I got to work. I have some viewing to watch tomorrow at my leisure. Caught the last minute or so on tv. Go Ryan. Congratulations.

Can anyone chime in, did I miss something?

Was there a voting results graph after lines closed or not? They did show a graph (without faces) about 30 minutes before lines closed. How close was the result? Will we never know? Started great (despite the finalists), Ended poorly.

Favourite screen grab. Special points to Sam for the arm over his face.

bGWf3v.jpg
lol Leo and David's faces

Fuckin Ryan - I can't believe he won - what sort of package was that - him laughing - not saying anything
just fuckin typical of the teeny bopper voting public - every year (except last year) I have been disappointed/angry at who wins - argh

However, thanks to channel 9 I don't have to go COLD TURKEY OFF bb THIS YEAR
aT FIRST - NO LIVE FEEDS
THEN 6 TO 5 T O 4 DAYS A WEEK
Usually I would be lost tomorrow but thank you you mother fuckers at channel 9 - no cold turkey tomorrow for me

I have been weened off BB from the start this season

Next year had better be different

I came home late. Did they show the voting percentages earlier on?? When I came in Sonia was saying the lines are now closed.

Was there a voting results graph after lines closed or not? They did show a graph (without faces) about 30 minutes before lines closed.
absolutely nothing, they just interviewed Skye and Travis and then Ryan

It will be interesting to see, I guess we will just have to wait and see if it will be back next year.
if it is it will want to do leaps and bounds

Was there a voting results graph after lines closed or not? They did show a graph (without faces) about 30 minutes before lines closed. How close was the result? Will we never know? Started great (despite the finalists), Ended poorly.
No voting tally. The "tribute" was basically a brick wall. Literally. (You'll know what I mean when you see it.) The show started amazingly then became underwhelming.

And then BBAU ended forever, just like that.

:p

Back