Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

I think they may be a couple more fans of Kate on this forum or various social meadia pages. But I'm the biggest Kate fan on this forum.
She is very beautiful, reminds me of a young Sophia Loren type, she may be dumb but I liked watching her funny faces

So are the three in the house watching the whole show on the screen? They seem to be reacting to it in the background. Never made it clear.

Yeah they should be showing us their reactions to the vision in a small window down the bottom. They do that other finales. I'm really bummed I'm not seeing them react much.

Reactions: koo
Bullshit. If it wasn't for Clawson, some of the other HMs would have stood out more and we would have been able to get to know them better.

Clawson saved this season. Once Cat and Lawson were evicted the ratings nose-dived and the season lost any spark.

I knew plenty about all the housemates even when Clawson was still in the Big Brother house.

Remember when the housemates played in pairs? That was such a cool idea and was greatly thought out!

I'm not watching. So I'm not totally appalled by the sight opf Skye constantly groping at her boobs in that lolly wrapper she looks so awkward in. She sat down on that seat at HOIKED her tits up. Does she know she's on television??? Classless. Why wear something if you're not comfortable or confident in it?

Back