Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw Lucas haha so innocent. You can abuse the red cordial and lolly necklaces Wednesday night then.

Just think of me as the baby of this forum!
giphy.gif

What! No Skye????
Now let's review your ideal final 3:
Ryan is pretty boring.
Priya! god! she is too focused on the game!
Travis - I like him. I think he's been himself the whole 3 months. A nice guy.

Skye doesn't do it for me anymore. She started as a sweet innocent girl, now she's too manipulative and full of herself.

Travvy is too stupid to deserve the money, but other than that he is ok. He is much better without Aisha.

Priya, I want her to come close to victory but not quite make it. It will give me great pleasure to laugh at the Pristians.

Don't worry I drink quite rarely these days and you will likely never catch me doing a illegal substance ever again. I'm practically perfect now.

Just practically??

It's sold as "leather" or "dvd cleaner" lol.

Gives you a head rush, heightens sex.[DOUBLEPOST=1416808594][/DOUBLEPOST]

Dead to me.

Serious, that's all it is? So it's repackaged as something else? Or do your 'customers' buy CD cleaner?

You may as well be dead to me on Thursday when you don't return for another year... Or possibly EVER!

Serious, that's all it is? So it's repackaged as something else? Or do your 'customers' buy CD cleaner?

You may as well be dead to me on Thursday when you don't return for another year... Or possibly EVER!

It's just amyl nitrate.

And I might check back to see if Prisus makes an appearance. LUCKY YOU xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back