Skip to main content

IF You Are The One

nooo I didn't - used to watch on weekend arvos then they switched it - must be popular to watch on a weekend night! They are pretty straightforward hey? I am not a fan of having to read subtitles whilst watching - I am usually doing something else that does not take all my attention, but it is a very very very funny show!

nooo I didn't - used to watch on weekend arvos then they switched it - must be popular to watch on a weekend night! They are pretty straightforward hey? I am not a fan of having to read subtitles whilst watching - I am usually doing something else that does not take all my attention, but it is a very very very funny show!

The chicks are rabid! Especially the ones currently in positions 9 and 10. WTF? I thought I was blunt.. but damn.. I am the friggin Koolaid pot backing out of a room compared to their sass!

LOL - I didn't know that the girls stayed on if not chosen - but then this guy on Saturday night presented his 'cartoon' present to number 10? or was it 20? Anyways, it was like WTF - she was crying and he said he only wanted her and she blew him off!

LOL - I didn't know that the girls stayed on if not chosen - but then this guy on Saturday night presented his 'cartoon' present to number 10? or was it 20? Anyways, it was like WTF - she was crying and he said he only wanted her and she blew him off!

YES!! I think it was to WU YAH he put his "heart" out to and the chick smacked him down. I am frightened the more I watch the show, these guys going on are supposed to pick a woman for a LIFE LONG thing? :bored: Also WTF is with them and their shitty singing?

YES!! I think it was to WU YAH he put his "heart" out to and the chick smacked him down. I am frightened the more I watch the show, these guys going on are supposed to pick a woman for a LIFE LONG thing? :bored: Also WTF is with them and their shitty singing?
Must be a Chinese thingo LOL

I love it. I watch it when I can. It depends on work, etc, but I tend to catch up on SBS On Demand.

I love watching it, I love how brutally honest everyone is, and I love live tweeting it when I watch it.

I love it. I watch it when I can. It depends on work, etc, but I tend to catch up on SBS On Demand.

I love watching it, I love how brutally honest everyone is, and I love live tweeting it when I watch it.

Last night's was awesome. The guy really thought he would get a date as at the beginning he was 24/24. There WAS a couple of cute matchups last night too though. Watch that one. Too cute.

Just jumping because this show is amazing.

If-you-are-the-one-Chinese-dating-show-4-600x479.jpg

if-you-are-the-one-lol.jpg

Back