Skip to main content

Do you hate fats?

I like you

lets be friends
You have no where near enough "likes" to sit with me, babe.

I need a 4000 "like" minimum before I will even consider entering into a friendship.

However, I may have a 2ndBCFF (best cyber friend forever) position opening up due to @el'coopo not fulfilling the cyber friendship brief. Get yourself to 2500 and we will talk (when I say we will talk, I mean I will talk, you will listen).

You have no where near enough "likes" to sit with me, babe.

I need a 4000 "like" minimum before I will even consider entering into a friendship.

However, I may have a 2ndBCFF (best cyber friend forever) position opening up due to @el'coopo not fulfilling the cyber friendship brief. Get yourself to 2500 and we will talk (when I say we will talk, I mean I will talk, you will listen).

What about if I attain a good post to like ratio?

What about if I attain a good post to like ratio?
No can do, sorry. There is power in numbers.

Look around, no one under 3000 likes even dares to have an opinion that in any way contradicts with the 5000+ likers in here.

You have no idea what I had to go through to get my "likes" to where they are today. It didn't just happen, it took arse licking, it took back slapping, it took mindlessly agreeing with bullshit, and it took a whole lot of titty shots!

No can do, sorry. There is power in numbers.

Look around, no one under 3000 likes even dares to have an opinion that in any way contradicts with the 5000+ likers in here.

You have no idea what I had to go through to get my "likes" to where they are today. It didn't just happen, it took arse licking, it took back slapping, it took mindlessly agreeing with bullshit, and it took a whole lot of titty shots!

Do you hate all the newbies?

DO YOU HATE FATS

Back