Skip to main content

things i hate that everyone else loves

I don't want to write a long list in one go so I'll mention the biggest one off the bat:

Rock music.

Apart from a handful of songs, rock bands such as the beatles, zeppelin, rolling stones, nirvana, coldplay, etc.. just leave me cold.
And yet the majority of population in English speaking countries profess how their stuff is the greatest ever. *meh* Thanks but no thanks, I've gave their catalogues a try and it just isn't my cuppa of tea.
Right there with you on these bands mentioned. No love for these. Nada. :thumbsup:
I'm an alternative girl myself. ;)

Too many people love the below listed things that I don't care for/find infuriating:
- caesar salad dressing
- the kardashians & anything alike
- idiotic body image trends like thigh gaps and the like. Nothing wrong with them if you happen to have a thigh gap. I just hate how it's yet another thing to make women feel crap about themselves if they don't have the body type to fit the criteria.
- muscular guys with conventionally attractive bodies
- sports
- taking photos of my food
- facebook
- instagram
- pharrell williams
- game of thrones; people really get irritated if you dislike this show for whatever legitimate reason.
- When people use the phrase, "food for thought" fuck that annoys me
- tarts
Yeah I hate "food for thought" too. I also hate when people say "the more you know" after they tell you some stupid irrelevant fact. Even when they don't use a condescending tone of voice, it's still somehow condescending.

Yeah I hate "food for thought" too. I also hate when people say "the more you know" after they tell you some stupid irrelevant fact. Even when they don't use a condescending tone of voice, it's still somehow condescending.
Yeah, I completely agree. They both just sound extremely contrived and patronizing. :wtf:

Ryan Gosling. What's the appeal there? I don't see it...
Neither. I guess he's appealing because he doesn't portray himself as being a bit of a hollywood (dare I say) manwhore? I mean, when you compare him to his peers in lala land. He doesn't do anything for me but I suppose he's a lot better than some of the other hollywood actors because he portrays himself as some new age, sweet, sensitive beta male. I think girls swoon because the concept of this image. I think it's alluring for many girls to imagine/fantasise a relationship with - not necessarily because he's talented.

I don't hate anything, just have disdain for a few things.

BTW Frankyfurt, I do not understand the allure of Nutella either. (look, common ground:thumbsup:)

Tomatoes. I am allergic to them

ANY Sci-Fi crap.

Two Broke Girls.

The term SUPERFOODS.

Katy Perry

I don't hate anything, just have disdain for a few things.

BTW Frankyfurt, I do not understand the allure of Nutella either. (look, common ground:thumbsup:)

Tomatoes. I am allergic to them

ANY Sci-Fi crap.

Two Broke Girls.

The term SUPERFOODS.

Katy Perry

Katy Perry's tits are fake.

Back