Skip to main content

Lina or Penny?

nice

I am almost certain that Penny has a way higher chance of getting into the final three than Lina does but does everybody here prefer Penny over Lina? I don't mind Penny but I'd much rather see Lina, Priya and possibly Travis in the top 3 (one can only hope right??)

Penny should have been in at the beginning. Then she would have won. I do not understand the thinking that only original HMs should win. Not logical.

I don't think it's fair for someone who's been in there for 3 weeks to win over someone who has been in the house for nearly three months.

I've moved between like and dislike for both of them but I'm swinging more in favour of Penny ever since Lina started showing she is the biggest prude ever seen on Big Brother. She should get her tits out and shake it till she makes it.

She probably has a MASSIVE bush down under. Remember when Flawson was showing her around and she was all weirded out that Flawson told her the females showered naked ?

I don't care for either. I find Lina to be very stiff. She is not a good fit for BB.
And I find penny would be much better if she would not have her mouth open all the time. I'm sure she doesn't realize she is doing it, but it bugs the heck outta me. And I wish big brother would give her some real cloths. And get rid of those white high heeled tennis shoes. Other than that I guess she's ok.

I don't mind Lina, but there's nothing that special about her as a housemate either. I wouldn't have minded seeing her from the start when we might have had a better chance to get to know her. It would have raised the average IQ of the house, at least.

Penny's just a breath of fresh air.

Back