Skip to main content

I got the flu. Estelle didnt post. Benjamin: HELP!!

see that's where I think you're incorrect - I honestly think he does mean these things maliciously. There are only so many times you can do such malicious things and continue to "not mean them".

I was not a fan of Ben on Big Brother... I thought his CHARACTER was very nasty...meeting him in real life, talking to him, getting to know him..You would not even recognise him from the show..ive been with him when his said things, and I honestly don't think he means these things maliciously... thats me knowing him personally... not the ben from the show...actually knowing Ben in real life... He is a genuinely nice guy,

I was not a fan of Ben on Big Brother... I thought his CHARACTER was very nasty...meeting him in real life, talking to him, getting to know him..You would not even recognise him from the show..ive been with him when his said things, and I honestly don't think he means these things maliciously... thats me knowing him personally... not the ben from the show...actually knowing Ben in real life... He is a genuinely nice guy,

You may be right, I will never know him personally - just seems to me his "character" on the show and his real life persona are strikingly similar.

iQYLeFvq7k1pM.gif
PQsdT.gif

:writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing::writing:

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Where's the KLEENEX.

Reactions: Bae
You may be right, I will never know him personally - just seems to me his "character" on the show and his real life persona are strikingly similar.

Its fine to agree to disagree, I'm not saying he is perfect, there has been things he has said that I would never say, we are all human, which gives us the right to judge by what we see on TV, what we hear, what we see on social media, its like Priya. I do not like Priya at all. But is this another Ben situation will I like her when she comes out? I love opinions and I love to agree to disagree :)

I think he should have contacted Estelle first if he had a problem with the thread (IMO she has done absolutely nothing wrong). Rather than saying bad things about her on the podcast without even talking to her about it. I suppose malicious intent is debatable, but it was definitely thoughtless and quite rude of him. The right thing to do now would be to apologise to Estelle.

I think he should have contacted Estelle first if he had a problem with the thread (IMO she has done absolutely nothing wrong). Rather than saying bad things about her on the podcast without even talking to her about it. I suppose malicious intent is debatable, but it was definitely thoughtless and quite rude of him. The right thing to do now would be to apologise to Estelle.

The bickering between Estelle and Ben goes way way way way back, and I'm talking after Big Brother.. I have only heard Bens side of the story when it comes to those two... but I like Estelle, i think she's a Babe.. but I think contacting each other is far gone haha. Twitter wars is the new thing ;)

The bickering between Estelle and Ben goes way way way way back, and I'm talking after Big Brother.. I have only heard Bens side of the story when it comes to those two... but I like Estelle, i think she's a Babe.. but I think contacting each other is far gone haha. Twitter wars is the new thing ;)
The difference on this occasion though is that it's related to a very sensitive and serious topic (a drug overdose). Regardless of past happenings he should still have contacted her. To paint someone in a negative light on a serious topic like this is really not right.

No. I don't think so.
He will only be nice and "charming" to you if he likes you. If he dislikes you then you better watch out. I reckon all that footage that aired of him in Big Brother 2012 documents his behaviour and personality accurately.

I'm sick of his cruel behaviour. Who does he think he is? He should have never won. He does not deserve the BB winner title at all. I wish I voted for Estelle more in that final but I suppose it wouldn't have made much difference anyway. The producers had already decided who they wanted to win to have their "Amazing" finale with the convenient marriage proposal.

No. I don't think so.
He will only be nice and "charming" to you if he likes you. If he dislikes you then you better watch out. I reckon all that footage that aired of him in Big Brother 2012 documents his behaviour and personality accurately.

I'm sick of his cruel behaviour. Who does he think he is? He should have never won. He does not deserve the BB winner title at all. I wish I voted for Estelle more in that final but I suppose it wouldn't have made much difference anyway. The producers had already decided who they wanted to win to have their "Amazing" finale with the convenient marriage proposal.

We might have to agree to disagree, Ben didn't know me, when he did favours for me...he did things that I didn't even ask him to do to help my career before I even said 1 word to him...[DOUBLEPOST=1416491099][/DOUBLEPOST]
The difference on this occasion though is that it's related to a very sensitive and serious topic (a drug overdose). Regardless of past happenings he should still have contacted her. To paint someone in a negative light on a serious topic like this is really not right.

Yer as I stated I agree :) Should not have said that in the context of such a serious topic...

We might have to agree to disagree, Ben didn't know me, when he did favours for me...he did things that I didn't even ask him to do to help my career before I even said 1 word to him...[DOUBLEPOST=1416491099][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yer as I stated I agree :) Should not have said that in the context of such a serious topic...

This is not even about "Estelle vs Benjamin" anymore, that would imply that their is mutual aggravation to cause conflict.

It has always been a state of me having to defend myself for harmless actions. That Benjamin either couldn't stand because he felt threatened (being saved really messed with competitive housemates ) or he made up some ridiculous justification to have a go at me. To fe d his heavily insecure ego.
I can't understand this person, even from a mentally illness angle

Continually attacking me in places and ways he thinks he can do so without me responding and defending myself.
I can't say I empathise with his attitude but not I can almost predict him to a T.

Almost always Ben has been on the attack for what no reasonable person would see as reasonable and I've been left to pick up the pieces and be called s victim when I respond or have his fucked uo behaviours justified by serious Benjamin fans or the other massive justification - the producers pushing his win.

I'm not sour grapes about not winning. But this saga just keeps going. I'm sad because he's ruined s brand I loved and tainted what could have been a completely beautiful and exciting life experience.

I'm worm down. Tim has no time to him and I couldn't but it's that he has such horrendous disgraceful attacking techniques that I'm a moral human and would hate for anyone to think I'm even half capable of his accusations. ....

All this on an iPad.

Almost always Ben has been on the attack for what no reasonable person would see as reasonable and I've been left to pick up the pieces and be called s victim when I respond or have his fucked uo behaviours justified by serious Benjamin fans or the other massive justification - the producers pushing his win.
Ben has fans? :unsure:

I don't know about producers pushing his win, I cant even remember the series anymore, it was more to do with gay people wanting a gay person to win as some sort of achievement on TV regardless if he was a prick of not.

No. I don't think so.
He will only be nice and "charming" to you if he likes you. If he dislikes you then you better watch out.

^^totally agree!!! It's almost as though it's somehow the other person's 'fault' or problem for not being his cup of tea, and they are somehow deserving of vitriol and malice purely for not meeting his standards. Ben has failed to learn the important life lesson that unless someone has been directly rude/nasty, deliberately annoying etc etc...if you don't like the other person, it's YOUR problem and NOT theirs!!! There are PLENTY of people that give me shits or elicit a negative reaction in me for a multitude of reasons. Boring people, non-talkers, contrary people, selfish people, attention-seekers, overweight women who dress badly & give us all a bad name, I could go on and on. But that's MY 'stuff'. I have absolutely no right to be rude to any of them just because they aren't my kinda people. I really think it comes down to a sense of entitlement & elitism. Ben puts himself on a pedestal, loves people who meet his lofty standards & think the sun shines out his arse, and shits on people who don't.

We might have to agree to disagree, Ben didn't know me, when he did favours for me...he did things that I didn't even ask him to do to help my career before I even said 1 word to him...[DOUBLEPOST=1416491099]

Yer as I stated I agree :) Should not have said that in the context of such a serious topic...[/QUOTE]
wanting a gay person to win as some sort of achievement on TV regardless if he was a prick of not.

Yep. Mum and I even had the only big brother-inspired argument I've ever had about this issue. My brother is gay, so my mum had a soft spot for Ben and was glad he won. Pfft.

This is not even about "Estelle vs Benjamin" anymore, that would imply that their is mutual aggravation to cause conflict.

It has always been a state of me having to defend myself for harmless actions. That Benjamin either couldn't stand because he felt threatened (being saved really messed with competitive housemates ) or he made up some ridiculous justification to have a go at me. To fe d his heavily insecure ego.
I can't understand this person, even from a mentally illness angle

Continually attacking me in places and ways he thinks he can do so without me responding and defending myself.
I can't say I empathise with his attitude but not I can almost predict him to a T.

I'm not sour grapes about not winning. But this saga just keeps going. I'm sad because he's ruined s brand I loved and tainted what could have been a completely beautiful and exciting life experience.

I'm worm down. Tim has no time to him and I couldn't but it's that he has such horrendous disgraceful attacking techniques that I'm a moral human and would hate for anyone to think I'm even half capable of his accusations. ....

All this on an iPad.

We might have to agree to disagree <3

I think all this thread has shown me is that the past HMs are adding to the demise of BBAU.
It starting to be patently obvious that the show attracts wannabe 'stars' who try milking it for all they are worth, winners or not.
All this bitching & fighting wrapped around 'supposed' concern for another former HM ? I think a few just saw another opportunity to be connected to something 'newsworthy' & start ranting again. Anyone with REAL concern wouldn't be worried about getting their views 'out there in the public/in the media' ; can't wait for the photo opportunity one of them gleans out of this.
Pathetic really.

Back