Skip to main content

I got the flu. Estelle didnt post. Benjamin: HELP!!

This entire thing is ridiculous.
This is why I have disliked Benjamin from the day he entered the house, his agenda is malicious and cruel, the sound of his voice makes me cringe - I happened upon a BB podcast (I'm not a podcast listener) and heard his voice I just shut my whole computer down. His 15 minutes of "fame" is over - I wish his head would accept that along with his other try hard cronies, I'm looking at that woman that hung off him like glue and I literally can't remember her name for the life of me - goes to show what a lasting influence she has had on me.

I know it's bad to stoop to their level and I'm so glad Estelle is rising above this as per usual like she did her whole time in the house. There were times I would be in literal tears watching the show from his horrible treatment to many housemates. As soon as Estelle came 3rd I switched off - Ben and desperate for fame final 2? no thanks...no thanks.

He loves you too.

i2P8yNLY1AtSl.gif

Okay so I know sometimes Ben can say things out of line, I talk to Benjamin quite a lot over the phone and we talk about stuff like this, did he mean it maliciously ... no ... no he did not... Estelle and Benjamin have their own digs at each other, and it was unfortunate it was in the context that had something to do with a very serious subject... He probably shouldn't have said what he said again in the context of a serious subject, but don't forget the interviews he brings us, the goss he does reveal... everyone can make mistakes, take a deep breathe

Okay so I know sometimes Ben can say things out of line, I talk to Benjamin quite a lot over the phone and we talk about stuff like this, did he mean it maliciously ... no ... no he did not... Estelle and Benjamin have their own digs at each other, and it was unfortunate it was in the context that had something to do with a very serious subject... He probably shouldn't have said what he said again in the context of a serious subject, but don't forget the interviews he brings us, the goss he does reveal... everyone can make mistakes, take a deep breathe

see that's where I think you're incorrect - I honestly think he does mean these things maliciously. There are only so many times you can do such malicious things and continue to "not mean them".[DOUBLEPOST=1416488843][/DOUBLEPOST]@MADONNA @the Theorist - I hear he has a girlfriend now....that whore. ;) loljk, she a lucky gal.

Back