Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just me, the gardener and a turkey baster.

Obviously I wouldn't let anyone who has to wear gloves for a living touch me, so he had to deposit in the baster.

I stood over him and supervised, whispering disgusting things in his ear like "Snowballing" and "Centrelink".

What about marrying your plastic surgeon and having youth and beauty on tap? They wear gloves for a living.

Yeah Suddenly I can't do much! Ever since I was hospitalised with very low heart rate (around the 40s) .... But they did all scans for my heart and everything was ok..... But they didn't do a stress test... hmmmm

It's weird.... I'm fine when I'm doing it... But two days later I absolutely crash- fatigue, depressed mood, muscle pain. Use to take me a day to recover.....

And I only do like 20 minutes and its not super intense hmmmm

Oh that is really weird. Have you spoken further with a doc about it? That sounds slightly different to exercise intolerance but I am not an expert by any stretch of the definition. Very strange - I hope you can get some answers soon.

Nursing day finished with 19 236 steps collected by FitBit!

Good work! I took ten steps out of my house today and got hit with this really intense allergic reaction to a mysterious something so that was it for me, ha.

Reactions: Tee
I'm so anxious for tomorrow. My son has to have double jaw surgery. Its a 6 hour operation, and I feel so stressed about it. He has to spend the night in ICU. This has been 3 years in the making. His first surgeon, that was initially going to do the surgery, committed suicide, so we had to find another surgeon. There isn't many surgeons that specialize in that area, but anyway tomorrow is the big day :frown:
Will be thinking of your boy tomorrow. Be strong, is hard to see our kids going through stuff like that. Hope you are feeling better too. Let us know how things go. xx

Good afternoon nutters.

Nursing day finished with 19 236 steps collected by FitBit!
its sounds so much but I guess its just a days wandering about work for u....

I think I did about that many go back & forth to the shed for tools today, get hammer - oh forgot screw driver, hmm back for the screws... oh & the nails... & so on all day... :facepalm: :confused:

Reactions: Tee
I'm so anxious for tomorrow. My son has to have double jaw surgery. Its a 6 hour operation, and I feel so stressed about it. He has to spend the night in ICU. This has been 3 years in the making. His first surgeon, that was initially going to do the surgery, committed suicide, so we had to find another surgeon. There isn't many surgeons that specialize in that area, but anyway tomorrow is the big day :frown:
ewww hospitals and surgery is scary... hope he's ok & you get through the nerves of waiting...

its sounds so much but I guess its just a days wandering about work for u....

I think I did about that many go back & forth to the shed for tools today, get hammer - oh forgot screw driver, hmm back for the screws... oh & the nails... & so on all day... :facepalm: :confused:
I bet you are in and out of that shed all day looking for screws...

Are you a chippy?

He will be fine.

Good young strong heart and good young strong lungs means very very low risks.... particularly now he has a doctor who isn't suicidal.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Shopping and putting it all away. I once tried to bribe my grocery packing kid to follow me home and put it all away for me. Crazy cat lady is crazy.

Haha oh that's so cute. I actually don't mind grocery shopping or putting it away. I'm always excited to go to a new supermarket. My fridge and pantry are strangely extremely organised versus the rest of my life.

I bet you are in and out of that shed all day looking for screws...

Are you a chippy?
No, I am renovating my house (well for a year now) & its never ending - me forgetting shit that is, always running back 'n forth... Like I pass the screen door and notice it needs fixing, so do that and notice the blind rope is fraying so replace that then notice the zipper is fucked.... :( ffs - tomorrow I'll find another 10 things whilst trying to fix 1 :mad: :biggrin:

yeah sure no worries, so she can call me anything she likes and I should just let it go?

nah

ENOUGH! Yes you should let it go. I wasn't around when it started and didn't see much of it but it is you who are keeping it going. Get some perspective Penny. I have spent most of today with 2 sisters whose mother died 3 months ago. One of their husbands died six weeks ago and the other yesterday. Then I come in here and cop more of your shit (yes, the priest can swear).

If people who have become your friends over the last season or two and the people who love you like me are telling you you have crossed the line - perhaps you should consider that you have crossed the line. Recently I've been disappointed in you but today I'm just bloody angry. STOP IT

zMQDtbq.gif

Okay, I don't come in here much because this area of the forum is dark and mysterious to me but could someone explain what the general idea of this thread is? Just to discuss whatever? I'm impressed that that has laster 1149 pages tbh.

Okay, I don't come in here much because this area of the forum is dark and mysterious to me but could someone explain what the general idea of this thread is? Just to discuss whatever? I'm impressed that that has laster 1149 pages tbh.
You got it. Welcome. Stay around.
Sometimes it's pages and pages on Zooper doopers. Sometimes it's naughty talk. (Our resident priest has to skim lol) Sometimes it's half naked man gifs, sometimes it's medical advice etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back