Skip to main content

Sandra EXPOSES David

One of the major issues in this year of BB, is most of the HMs are dickheads, no change.
And mostly have not even a pinch of charisma, off you go poof and vanish all of you - bar Penny.

Sandra was a whiny sooky dipshit in there, and she is of course the same now.
WTF does she think she could be a role model for, Centrelink adds or some crap? What has she ever done to admire?
Nothing, stupid cow.

Sam - is and always was a prick, legless or not.
His jokes are nasty & stupid, so if Sandy shares that, well that stupid shark story was enough for me.
He led emergency services on, there is a reason that is a crime, fuckwit.
Sam is a prick who never knows when the joke has gone too far, fuckwits like that cause havoc in life.

David - is a little guy, with Napoleon syndrome, he thinks he is a lot smarter, funnier, than he is in reality.
Why is he so shit around females?
Should have kept the beard, he has a double chin.
Wow he is sooooooooooooooo jealous of Priya - and I know what Lina means, all Dave is interested in is Dave.
He knows Priya schooled him, and showed his weaknesses - there was a battle between them, she won hands down, he hates it:)
That was just getting better and
Better the more I read

and then..

Boom bitch!

Most people did treat David pretty bad for the first half of the show but that worked in his favour. That made him an underdog and I don't believe he would have lasted so long otherwise. I also think David became something else in the last few weeks of the show as he became and integral member of the 'alpha group' and became what he had fought against during the start of his time in the house. This is probably why he didn't get to the final week. I know I was rooting for him as an underdog but have gone off him recently because of his arrogance and mean streak despite having been on the end of such poison himself.

Most people did treat David pretty bad for the first half of the show but that worked in his favour. That made him an underdog and I don't believe he would have lasted so long otherwise. I also think David became something else in the last few weeks of the show as he became and integral member of the 'alpha group' and became what he had fought against during the start of his time in the house. This is probably why he didn't get to the final week. I know I was rooting for him as an underdog but have gone off him recently because of his arrogance and mean streak despite having been on the end of such poison himself.
i do believe that david was a victim of his own success.

Exactly how I felt.
I did like him and last night there were bits in his eviction interview that reminded me of how much I did.

Unfortunately it came down to priva v david in the final few weeks and I had to back Priya because she's consistently been the same. She's made no secret of her wanting to win and will do what she has to , to survive ... a game playing "snake in the grass"

Oh my glob I love her !!!

But definitely at one point I wanted them both in the finale

For fucks sake, please stop twisting my words.
I said that David was being obnoxious in my opinion. Then you chimed in and were all like "but bullying is badddd".
I never said David did not handle bullying, I bloody said that people (aka you) need to stop throwing the word bully around like Big Brother is supposed to be the land of friendship and kindness. I don't like bullying either but its a fucking trashy tv show and it is inevitable. That is all I was trying to say. Please learn how to read.

Bullying does happen on big brother, you can't deny that. David reckons he was bullied, therefore he was bullied. We don't get to decide how other people feel.

Also, I never said that everyone has to be friends in there. People will have arguments. But there is a difference between an arguument and a sustained campaign of bullying towards a person.

Bullying is very wrong, it doesn't matter where it is or in what situation. The fact that it is a reality tv show does not mean we should disregard David's feelings of being bullied.

Bullying does happen on big brother, you can't deny that. David reckons he was bullied, therefore he was bullied. We don't get to decide how other people feel.

Also, I never said that everyone has to be friends in there. People will have arguments. But there is a difference between an arguument and a sustained campaign of bullying towards a person.

Bullying is very wrong, it doesn't matter where it is or in what situation. The fact that it is a reality tv show does not mean we should disregard David's feelings of being bullied.

Big Brother wouldn’t allow any bullying, but playing the victim is allowed though

Ha
Hahahaha
HAHAHA!

Oh the irony!

You clearly are bored and need a Priya vs David argument to keep you entertained. Because Madonna, I could replace David's name with Priya and right there it would be no different!

Thank you very much. And with your comment, I won't read any further. The hypocrisy is ridiculous. I won't enter these kind of threads in the future. At least I admitted when I thought David was wrong. Ps, you can't tell someone else how they should feel. I like Sandra, but I saw her treat him poorly, so I'm not too interested in her opinion on this matter.

Because he thought he was bullied you think he's obnoxious? How does that work?
Would he have sad that if he won? I don't think I've heard someone who came SEVENTH ever whine so much!! Was it 7th or have I miscounted and he is the runner up by like 1%??! Yeah, nuh.[DOUBLEPOST=1416393110][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sandra serving up some TRUTH.

I can't recall a housemate who has been a bigger sore loser than David. I cannot believe his slandering of the other housemates. Yes, he is entitled to feel however he likes regarding the way they treated him but he has been no angel himself. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.
AMEN.

Would he have sad that if he won? I don't think I've heard someone who came SEVENTH ever whine so much!! Was it 7th or have I miscounted and he is the runner up by like 1%??! Yeah, nuh.

So he is not allowed to say that he felt he was bullied by the other housemates?

Back