Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (18/11/14) Eviction

Spoilers

Tonight on Big Brother one more Housemate will be evicted, leaving six to battle it out for a place in the finale and a chance to win $200,000.

What is it that Skye really likes now that Leo has left the House? What did Leo whisper to David? Is Priya just a gossip?

Leo whispered sweet nothings to David on his departure and the Housemates pressure David to tell them what he said, but David declines, and will no doubt take it to his grave.

Priya tells Lina there were murmurs she was getting too close to Leo and some of the Housemates deemed it inappropriate. David thinks Priya is just filling her day with gossip because she doesn’t want to get involved with the other Housemates’ ball games in the pool.

Is Skye deluded about Ryan or is she correct? Has Ryan been flirting with her since Leo left? If he has, she likes it.

With only eight days of Big Brother to go and seven Housemates still vying for the chance to win the competition, who knows what Big Brother will do next …
I was absolutely DEVO that david went, he stirred the pot so good, hilarious.

As negative as my feelings for Dave have been, I thought he would have something interesting to say....
I was mistaken.
giphy.gif

Back