Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (18/11/14) Eviction

Well, tbh I don't really see it that way. Call me a little delusional (mostly because I refuse to believe it could be Priya), but I honestly feel like tonight is anyone's game. The only nominee I would genuinely be surprised to see go is Ryan. Apart from him, I honestly can't call it between Priya, David and Skye.
Which is exactly why if we don't see the percentages after tonight's eviction though, I'll fly to Gold Coast and hunt the producers down!
Tonight of all night's is the must crucial to the end game. Even if we can't see faces, just show the %!! With how tight this eviction is, I just want to know.

Good evening to Our Leader, Moderators, Members, Lurkers, Robots, Speccy Nominees, and to the pack of scum sucking wart hogs who didn't nominate me for Most Lovable Member 2014 category.

I am looking forward to dancing with some of you tonight. Please take a dance card and get in line and await your turn for the twerk of a life time!
Pfft. Can I just say it's an honour NOT to be nominated!! :bucktooth:

Eww bugs
But better than DWTS, shit that is awful.

It better be David pissing off, or skye

Well that's just....sensible. Avoid the crowds.

I s'pose so, although I say remove the "Christmas party" title and just refer to it as something like a, "You get paid far less than you really should for the crazy hours you have to put in and the idiot customers you have to deal with party." I guess that's a bit of a mouthful, though; probably best to keep it as "Christmas party."

So wait Skye and Ryan like each other again?

I give up with these two, both as immature as each other.

Back