Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (18/11/14) Eviction

Yes that's the word going around. BUT she went into the Big Brother house single, they agreed she'll be single before she entered the house. Therefore she's single.
Fair enough, I thought I read otherwise on the net somewhere... And everything on the net is of course Gospel !! Haha

I'm not exactly a fan of Skye (more a fan of the way she looks) but the show would lose a lot of drama and entertainment if she went tonight. It really is the Skye Show at the moment and it has been like this 80% of the time.
Please, the last week doesn't matter all that much with no Skye there, there's plenty of drama with all the newbs, David, Ryan, Priya are already providing plenty of drama.

And @Tim I just read your post in the other thread. I'm really sorry to hear that. And you're absolutely RIGHT... there are definitely more important things in the world than a fricken banner ffs. Why it's such a big deal is baffling. Hope you're hanging in there. xo

I was just being silly butters, I don't really care about the banner either i was just..maintaining my mavis. Unfortunately it's backfired, it's too late to remove my foot from my mouth and I sent Tim a message apologising for being the real arsehat. Upsetting him wasn't my intent and I'm very sorry I have.

I'm not exactly a fan of Skye (more a fan of the way she looks) but the show would lose a lot of drama and entertainment if she went tonight. It really is the Skye Show at the moment and it has been like this 80% of the time.

I disagree. Tonight would be extremely entertaining if Skye left. There are a few episodes left until finale, so I don't know how much else Skye could offer in that time. It would be interesting to see the housemates reactions if one of the favourites left. Plus you have secrets night and another eviction night in the next week.

Tonight will be huge no matter who goes? They're all big players and will be a shock. I'm hoping it's a girl and will even up the girl /boy ratio for last week. I don't buy into that it should be a girl winner because it's been boys in recent yrs, surely the winner should be based on how they play the game, cope with the situation etc not just their gender as a reason to win.

I was just being silly butters, I don't really care about the banner either i was just..maintaining my mavis. Unfortunately it's backfired, it's too late to remove my foot from my mouth and I sent Tim a message apologising for being the real arsehat. Upsetting him wasn't my intent and I'm very sorry I have.
Oh no, I wasn't even referring to you. You were obviously making a joke and I thought that was very plain to see! There have been quite a few people going on about the banner for days now and I said maybe yesterday that it seemed obvious real life stuff had taken precedence for the mods over some silly image at the top of the screen. :)

Yes that's the word going around. BUT she went into the Big Brother house single, they agreed she'll be single before she entered the house. Therefore she's single.
She may have gone in single, but jeez that's great odds to find 3 guys out of 8 in a house (taking out Lawson and Travis who were otherwise occupied in the house and Jason) that you are that attracted to!

Awe bless.
I do love your writing though. You have an amazing imagination

Oh no, I wasn't even referring to you. You were obviously making a joke and I thought that was very plain to see! There have been quite a few people going on about the banner for days now and I said maybe yesterday that it seemed obvious real life stuff had taken precedence for the mods over some silly image at the top of the screen. :)

no worries sweetpea and I apologise for the misunderstanding. Naturally I have been one of those complaining about the banner but as you know it's inherent that I make first world mountains out of first world mole hills. After today though I'm going to try and think more before I voice how appalled I usually am.

She may have gone in single, but jeez that's great odds to find 3 guys out of 8 in a house (taking out Lawson and Travis who were otherwise occupied in the house and Jason) that you are that attracted to!

Hey if I'm being tottally honest, I thought ALL the housemate were pretty attractive it would've been hard for me not to mack on with all of them....except one haha, but besides past housemates have said the house does funny things to you, so I guess that's what's happened to Skye.

Back