Skip to main content

The Producers Want Priya Evicted Next

I think all house mates start to see the end game and have to play hard. I know that Priya has been playing it hard all along, we just weren't shown some of it. She clearly wasn't the holy person thinks because she has shown some true colours in recent times.

I dunno, I didn't see anything too bad with Priya tonight. She was playing the game as usual, although she did get set up a little with the Dave-Penny BB ambi-pur ad/stunt.

OMG you and your "I think Ryan is leaving" posts crack me up.... He is by far the safest out of the 3 that I mentioned.....

I wouldn't be so sure about that - I think the Priya and David votes will compete with each other, potentially leading to Skye and Ryan being in danger. I don't see Skye having less votes than him at the moment.

I wouldn't be so sure about that - I think the Priya and David votes will compete with each other, potentially leading to Skye and Ryan being in danger. I don't see Skye having less votes than him at the moment.
I'm not going to lie, I like what you are saying. Priya and David are tied for my favs with Ryan coming in 2nd..... so if what you are saying turns out to actually happen, I could live with it.

I'm not going to lie, I like what you are saying. Priya and David are tied for my favs with Ryan coming in 2nd..... so if what you are saying turns out to actually happen, I could live with it.

I don't like what I am saying. As soon as Ryan is gone, I am done with this season.

Back