Skip to main content

Things that Behind BB users always say...

@MADONNA: Random CAPITALIZATION of words in sentences along with weird GIFs and average use of emoticons POST.

@Connoisseur: Anti Jade/Priya post.

@Sweetgeek: A troll post.

@SomeName: 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

@l.a.r.a: 'Oh that is good.'

Tina Arena SUCKS :shamefully::egg::dummy1::confused::doctor::poop:

giphy.gif

Shaneyboo: "As Fuehrer of the German people and Chancellor of the Reich, I can thank God at this moment that he has so wonderfully blessed us in our hard struggle for what is our right, and beg Him that we and all other nations may find the right way, so that not only the German people but all Europe may once more be granted the blessing of peace."
God that made the penis thread awkward.

I'm scared to reply/talk with @Kingston because of that! :giggle: :p
Really?

Some of my favourite forum biffs have been with Kingston. We used to go at it like two nude girls in a jelly pool.

He is like forum herpes. Once you get used to the God awful initial irritation he brings, he's really not so bad. And when it comes to retaining fun facts and useless information about BB world wide, he is fucking Rainman.

Shaneyboo: "As Fuehrer of the German people and Chancellor of the Reich, I can thank God at this moment that he has so wonderfully blessed us in our hard struggle for what is our right, and beg Him that we and all other nations may find the right way, so that not only the German people but all Europe may once more be granted the blessing of peace."
-_-
Getting real fukn tired of this shit
:p

pawlini: [INSERT LIE HERE]
Connoisseur: [INSERT REDUCTIVE COMMENT HERE]

Sweetgeek: [INSERT SOMETHING SICKENINGLY SWEET AND CUTE]
AntiGretel: [WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHAT HE'S ON ABOUT THO]
Reepbot: [VARIOUS BLEEPS AND BLOOP SOUNDS THAT ANDROIDS MAKE]
Trala: "Ha!....... Ha Ha!...... HAHAHAHAHAHA! Reported. LOOK AT MY TITS, FUCKER!"
the Theorist: "HNNNNGGGGGGG"
mutleyp: ";)"
bleachy_dude: "Hey guys! Did you just run over my cat? ALL GOOD!"
Consuela: "I'm gay"
AM_092: "creampie me, bae! (Travis only)"
GretelKruger: NAOMISLAYAGE.gif
Penelopepitstop: "he y guys just liten to music wha t theee fuk r u you looken at carnt?"
LeFrancais: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
SomeName: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
Miiiiike: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
Baxter: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
lemonlemonlemon: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
Bright: "Madonna let's spend the weekend locked in a hotel room swapping loads :inlove:"
Moomin: "yasssss Prisus!"
Lucas: theNanny.gif
iJake:"like, OMG"
Mrs Butterface: "BOOM BITCH"
l.a.r.a.: "i love everything lol :shamefully::shamefully::laugh::happy:"
Frankyfurt: "I can't get it to work on my phone!"
Mercy:

Our Mother, who art in House
Prisus be thy name. Thy saving come,
By votes that come. In House as it is in Priyadise.
Give us a serve of holy breast.
And forgive us for chanting Defence
as we forgive those who nominated against you
And lead us not into Penny's menstruation,
But deliver us from eviction
For the House,
and the Power, and the Glory are yours
for ever and ever

Priymen~
I'm flattered to be second on your list YOUR VAJESTY. :angelic: Just goes to show how deeply ingrained in your psyche my reductive TRUTH BOMBS are.

Her Vajesty: You need Prizus in your life somethin' or other.

I'm flattered to be second on your list YOUR VAJESTY. :angelic: Just goes to show how deeply ingrained in your psyche my reductive TRUTH BOMBS are.

Her Vajesty: You need Prizus in your life somethin' or other.
Your Vajesty is hilarious!!!!

I seriously giggle like a mental health patient with a half dead guinea pig every time I read it!

@AM_092: "I just want Travis to cum on me and in me, all day, every day."
Can someone tell @AM_092 to unblock me so he can see my post where I mentioned him. Thanx. xo

I'm no longer a he... :p

I've had you on block for more than a year now, so I don't think it'll change, considering I remember you picking fights with me.

BUT you're right about me and Travis.

buffy-drinks-milk.gif

I'm no longer a he... :p

I've had you on block for more than a year now, so I don't think it'll change, considering I remember you picking fights with me.

BUT you're right about me and Travis.

buffy-drinks-milk.gif
I know you have. I have QUOTED you MANY MANY MANY times in the Daily Show threads and all of them were IGNORED.

I actually don't mind you, I just have a funny way of showing it. I actually don't dislike many users...........................:hilarious:

Back