Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

Xuedr31.gif
Just putting it out there. ^ That woman always FRIGHTENED THE FUCK OUTTA ME.

Ryan says: "I have spent way too much time with Leo. Our friendship has expired"

Ryan has such mean streak. I can see that he is occasionally funny, but he is not a good person. I am not sure where it comes from, but I guess it must some kind of deep-rooted insecurity.

He was joking....

Reactions: Bae
as Priya said, what defines feminine? that's Leo's definition of feminine - not the worlds.
In todays society women want a tall, strong, masculine man (with money) to look after them yet they also want to be equal to them. A guy doesn't want to date another guy in a womans body and women don't like feminine guys, if they wanted to be the man in the relationship they would be a lesbian.

I'm sure there are people out there who like more sensitive males. Just as there are people out there who like less sensitive males.

As Emma Watson recently said:

Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong… It is time that we all perceive gender on a spectrum not as two opposing sets of ideals.

If we stop defining each other by what we are not and start defining ourselves by what we are—we can all be freer and this is what HeForShe is about. It’s about freedom.

Back