Skip to main content

HOW has David been strategic?

David I don't find entertaining, in the same way that I found Tim entertaining last year.
Actually nobody left on the show really floats my boat in that respect.

I suppose it's a case of Tim going in AND living up to the promoted bells and whistles attached. This year.. has not happened. I am still waiting for the Posh Spice "wrecking ball" shit to surface. If anything, the fauxligion based around her is getting far more attention than the woman herself and that's because she is so uninteresting.

Last edited:
The HM's nicknamed him Strategy Dave in the first week because he must have been talking about the game and likes to analyse situations...the viewers didn't really know about the Strategy Dave title until the yes/no task where David was suspended by a crane, conquering his fear of heights and flying like Superman wearing a SD tshirt. BB called him super dave but the HM's chanted Strategy Dave. David just playing along with the nickname.
He likes to keep it real as can under the circumstances, and also reminds himself and others, that it's just a game at the end of the day and their emotions are intensified living in the house 24/7 plus the BB tasks are to pit the HM's against each other, with eating staples , HM getting favoured/rewarded by BB etc

He's been annoying and offensive... IT'S SO GOING TO HELP HIM WIN!

I am still waiting for the Posh Spice "wrecking ball" shit to surface. If anything, the fauxligion based around her is getting far more attention than the woman herself and that's because she is so uninteresting.

Sorry, who/what do you mean??

Although there are exceptions, to this day I have no idea how Ben had a single fan let alone win.
For all intents and purposes he was just a nasty bitch who found extreme pleasure in mocking those who didn't belong to his clique and sometimes even those who were close to him. Ben was a despicable human being and IMO the lowest point of BB AU was him winning.

Ben was funny that way. IIRC, I thought earlier on he showed a more caring and empathetic side to himself and I quite liked him, and it was only later on that he started acting like a stereotypical queen bitch. One thing about him, though, he was very strategic in how he played.

Lets just say if Final Four are Skye, David, Priya and Travis, I will be voting my ass off to make sure that Skye gets the win :D

Can't deal with the other three.

But you've always seemed like the biggest PRISUS follower!!! :p (kidding)

Did you support Travis at one point, though? If I remember correctly.
Oh you have him in your top 3 anyway. But Ryan's your fave.

But you've always seemed like the biggest PRISUS follower!!! :p (kidding)

Did you support Travis at one point, though? If I remember correctly.

Yeah, I did support Travis at one point. I seriously can't deal with him anymore either to be quite honest :p

Skye is probably the most real out of the four. Show is heading to an axe because of the voting public.

Yeah, I did support Travis at one point. I seriously can't deal with him anymore either to be quite honest :p

Skye is probably the most real out of the four. Show is heading to an axe because of the voting public.

I really got annoyed at Travis at the beginning, then loved him because he's honestly sweet and misunderstood, then found him so boring after coming back from the fake eviction... But I'm warming back to him! He was so cute last night!

Let's face it, once you've been named and shamed as Strategy Dave you have to run with it. Arguing is futile especially when you are a person that likes to talk shop. It's not much different to being named Defensive, arguing the point only seems to validate it. David was never going to enter the house and talk about makeup and cars and fashion and whatever else it is a person like Skye fills their conversation with. It's been pretty obvious since day one that he's there for the mental game, for personal growth, to stretch himself and hopefully win. It's only natural that he has wanted to talk about the aspects of the game he can control.

Back