Skip to main content

Who Else Is Neutral At This Point In the Game?

Evan44

The person I was supporting got voted out - Lawson.
So now I am sitting on the fence, I am not too invested in anyone remaining in the game.
Lina and Richard I would like to see more of, but I am realistic enough to know that their remaining time will be short on the show.
I am sitting back and watching the David & Priyas fanbases go at each other, thinking too that Travis might come through the middle and win the whole thing.
Skye? I think she might have peaked too soon.

Same! I haven't been too interested in many this year. I'd say Travis is the only one left that I actually like. It was Skye earlier but she's starting to annoy me now!! Did anyone notice her in the background while Priya and David were arguing? Attention seeking at its finest!! I still do like her though but she's become way too cocky and camera hungry.
David's alright sometimes, same as Priya.. But both have their good moments and then ruin it in one way or another.
The intruders are boring. Penny is the most interesting.
Ryan is up himself, but he's growing more and more onto me.
I don't really want any of them to win tbh.

Same! I haven't been too interested in many this year. I'd say Travis is the only one left that I actually like. It was Skye earlier but she's starting to annoy me now!! Did anyone notice her in the background while Priya and David were arguing? Attention seeking at its finest!! I still do like her though but she's become way too cocky and camera hungry.
David's alright sometimes, same as Priya.. But both have their good moments and then ruin it in one way or another.

Yes - Do you mean when she was bending over and dipping her hair in the pool and doing the big hair flick thing with the big circle of water flinging up from her hair. She's doing stuff like that all of the time in exactly the positions she knows the cameras will be pointed. She's far more aware of everything than she makes out. It's also really annoying how she asks people why they are annoyed at her when it's clearly obvious why they would be. She deflecting the blame of a confrontation onto them for being annoyed rather than at herself for being rude or spiteful.

Once Skye and Ryan are out, then I don't really care who wins. I don't even care if it's an intruder as long as it's not either of them.

Yeah definitely feeling neutral. I'd be pretty pissed if Ryan won the game though. He just hasn't had that vibe from the beginning, I think any of the other originals deserve to win over him: Priya, Travis, David or Skye. Those 4 have contributed most to the game whether you like them or not. The show has been setting up one of them to win at least for the last month.

Though I've never cared enough to actually vote for any of them hahahahaha

Instead of the newbies we should've had the originals in their place at this point of the game (Cat, Lawson, Sandra and Jason). It's so unfair really - These intruders came in way too late. Penny is an exception. Would have preferred her to come in earlier (say, instead of Leo or Marina).

I'm actually starting to feel this way and don't currently have a favourite to win. I do however not want Travis or Skye to win. Otherwise I am ambivalent about the rest.

I couldn't give a shit, is that what you mean?

Could not care less who wins leaves stays. Only bits that gain my attention are the plotting/alliances/bitching - the dressing room scene last night.

They mostly can't stand each other, there are no friendships, just alliances and people fucking who will, or maybe already, hate each other too.
9 have succeeded in making a BB so fucked up, if anyone cares they must be family.

I want a housemate to win who will piss off the blind faith rabid fans the most within these forums.

She's doing stuff like that all of the time in exactly the positions she knows the cameras will be pointed. She's far more aware of everything than she makes out.

It sounds like she does a lot of random acting up for the camera things - I have heard it in 2 or 3 HM interviews that they will walk into a room and there is Skye doing something for camera attention. I suspect scarily we only see the tip of the iceberg of them!

Oh and I am also finding it harder and harder to care who wins. At this time last year (we will say the top 6 at two weeks out) I know who I wanted to win, but I actually would have been fine if anyone except Ed won, as I loved them all. Now its a matter of who can I tolerate the most and who has provided the most entertainment.

It sounds like she does a lot of random acting up for the camera things - I have heard it in 2 or 3 HM interviews that they will walk into a room and there is Skye doing something for camera attention. I suspect scarily we only see the tip of the iceberg of them!
Yeah, I don't think we see much of it but like you said, the hm's do comment. I remember once very early in the series she was on the little platform thing at the foot of the stairs doing her own little singing and dancing performance. It was pretty random, she was in the room alone. It was pretty obvious what she was up too.

Travis for the win. Priya lost me for good with her bitching about the money.

Yeah, I don't think we see much of it but like you said, the hm's do comment. I remember once very early in the series she was on the little platform thing at the foot of the stairs doing her own little singing and dancing performance. It was pretty random, she was in the room alone. It was pretty obvious what she was up too.
And this is why I can't stand the bitch.

Yeah definitely feeling neutral. I'd be pretty pissed if Ryan won the game though. He just hasn't had that vibe from the beginning, I think any of the other originals deserve to win over him: Priya, Travis, David or Skye. Those 4 have contributed most to the game whether you like them or not. The show has been setting up one of them to win at least for the last month.

Though I've never cared enough to actually vote for any of them hahahahaha
I don't like it, but you make a good argument.

Back