Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

No joke... I'm not sure how many students Priya has taught but I swear every last one of them pops up on Twitter at one point or another. They're always new names (and real accounts) posting about how much they love her.

Natalie Jade ‏@NatTheShortie 4h4 hours ago
Priya talking about relationships... Everything she said is true #bbau

Big Brother ‏@BBAU9 3h3 hours ago
@NatTheShortie She's a wise lady! #PriyaBBAU #BBAU

Natalie Jade ‏@NatTheShortie 3h3 hours ago
@BBAU9
she is, so i suggest keeping her in the house until the end, no rigging it for 'entertainment purposes' priya is amazing :) #BBAU
https://twitter.com/hashtag/BBAU?src=hash
Mel B ‏@melaniebaquir 36m36 minutes ago
@NatTheShortie
she was like that to me at school. Best person I could turn to
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BBAU?src=hash

This was lovely

3bFADSr.png

Actually Priya looked lovely the whole episode. Fantastic smile.

And @MrPRiSuS when they passed the task and David hugged her and said Hare Rama- what did the mooshi/moochee(?) bit mean?
He was saying Booshy Booshy... as in Bhushan :)

And YES she did look gorgeous. As always, but I digress. I was missing you tonight. Happy you showed up before I go to bed!

theyre probably all @MADONNA
HAHA!! That would be pretty funny and dare I say genius if true but no they're not because I keep checking their accounts to make sure they're not eggs. Her students past and present love her which I think says a lot.

We're not seeing a lot this season, pawlini. Apparently if you get the chance to watch the proper live feed or even better, live with her in the house, there are whole sides of Priya that we're only being shown snippets of if they forget to edit them out. It doesn't fit their promo of her being the bitchy and manipulative 'ethnic' that they tried to portray her as.

HAHA!! That would be pretty funny and dare I say genius if true but no they're not because I keep checking their accounts to make sure they're not eggs. Her students past and present love her which I think says a lot.

We're not seeing a lot this season, pawlini. Apparently if you get the chance to watch the proper live feed or even better, live with her in the house, there are whole sides of Priya that we're only being shown snippets of if they forget to edit them out. It doesn't fit their promo of her being the bitchy and manipulative 'ethnic' that they tried to portray her as.
I don't essentially have a problem with Priya or anything she's done in the house, I am against the whole Prisus thing and making her bigger than what she actually is, another HM. Has anyone made the comparison to David (& Goliath) yet? theres something we could start he killed the giant and won.

I don't essentially have a problem with Priya or anything she's done in the house, I am against the whole Prisus thing and making her bigger than what she actually is, another HM. Has anyone made the comparison to David (& Goliath) yet? theres something we could start he killed the giant and won.

All these years and you still can't have a bit of fun ;)

Okay so, first of all, Praise Prisus. I had a very vivid dream.

I dreamed that I had voted for Priya like 40 times before I got call to work a booking at a party for Study Abroad students as Knightro. So as Knightro, I went around making my social rounds by taking pictures and hugs and all of a sudden I saw Bhushan (Grace his love for Prisus). I just froze standing there inside Knightro while Knightro himself was near Bhushan. He smiled and went for a hug and I was crying inside, knowing if I said anything in the suit, Knightro would have to leave immediately.

I wanted to ask all about Prisus and quite honestly, turn into a fanboy in front of Bhushan for Prisus!

Can someone interpret this dream for me?

I like viewing it that way too. I was saying maybe last week that things this season keep blindsiding me and not in a good way. That works for a sitcom or drama but not for BB. I should know if Ryan and Priya are getting along, to the point that it's not a shock to hear him say that in the DR. I get that Alex's hands are tied a lot but I wish they'd at least release a DVD set after the season ends so we could watch proper BB. So much we don't know this season especially.
All they have to do is put more clips on the website for the fans. That's so easy to do, and it has nothing to do with budget because the infrastructure is already there to do so. They just have to want to do it more often.

shannen-doherty-jealous-much.gif

clQgO3Nuo07i8.gif

tumblr_m7qs7okdkj1ro2d43.gif

Back