Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

So basically tonight's episode showed that Priya is in fact a very important pillar in that house. Funny how a few weeks ago she was apparently on the outs with everyone. I'm glad the producers have given up trying to tarnish her name. What fools they were. What utter fools.
She gives me the chrissie swan vibe by how the hms look to her for wisdom. It does annoy e they left a lot of this out because it would have been nice to see how the relationships in the house came about. Youre right- fools! I hope it was a lesson learnt and not to be repeated kind

When Ryan was in the diary room, he said that he liked Priya and got along with her... I wasn't aware they even talked tbh. Just goes to show how much they didn't show
I was being serious in the DS tonight when I said I'm not sure if we've ever even seen them talk! Ok maybe a few words during the Hotel Task but not since then. WTF???

@MADONNA you REALLY need to start posting these in here, you cheeky prat!!

Prisus Christ ‏@PrisusChrist 20m20 minutes ago
Welcome our newest #Pristian.. #PriyaBBAU #SkyeBBAU #BBAU #Prisus #Osmosis #EmptyVessel #Pristening

B1rHUbvCMAAthAc.jpg

I was being serious in the DS tonight when I said I'm not sure if we've ever even seen them talk! Ok maybe a few words during the Hotel Task but not since then. WTF???
We haven't I don't think. Not that my memory is great, but yours is! When Ryan said that, I was taken back. I always though they did the civil goodmorning/ goodnight thing and that's it. I'm glad they are finally showing us what it really is like, but I am disappointed we didn't get to see the formation of it. I know it probably doesn't make sense since we are seeing it now, but I like viewing things from beginning to end to get a better understanding I guess

I've been really warming up to Priya from these last two weeks, she always acts with good intentions and is a great change in airtime from clawson to her. Can't recall her being mean-spirited/malicious at all from day 1. She's very close from being the 2nd housemate that I'm actually emotionally invested to. :happy:

We haven't I don't think. Not that my memory is great, but yours is! When Ryan said that, I was taken back. I always though they did the civil goodmorning/ goodnight thing and that's it. I'm glad they are finally showing us what it really is like, but I am disappointed we didn't get to see the formation of it. I know it probably doesn't make sense since we are seeing it now, but I like viewing things from beginning to end to get a better understanding I guess
I like viewing it that way too. I was saying maybe last week that things this season keep blindsiding me and not in a good way. That works for a sitcom or drama but not for BB. I should know if Ryan and Priya are getting along, to the point that it's not a shock to hear him say that in the DR. I get that Alex's hands are tied a lot but I wish they'd at least release a DVD set after the season ends so we could watch proper BB. So much we don't know this season especially.

I like viewing it that way too. I was saying maybe last week that things this season keep blindsiding me and not in a good way. That works for a sitcom or drama but not for BB. I should know if Ryan and Priya are getting along, to the point that it's not a shock to hear him say that in the DR. I get that Alex's hands are tied a lot but I wish they'd at least release a DVD set after the season ends so we could watch proper BB. So much we don't know this season especially.
It's also funny how on twitter/facebook they made it seem like they're "enemies", like what the hell?

Even if it is just a weekly blog written of what's happening in the house and who interacts with who- I'd take that.

I agree, we should not be surprised by such things. The only good thing is that Priya is making her mark in the right time I suppose, A lot of hms start well and there is no where to go so will start to fall and crumble in the viewers eyes. Priya is building momentum now and tbh I think its the best timing for it

It's also funny how on twitter/facebook they made it seem like they're "enemies", like what the hell?
Seriously, right?! I'm beyond happy they're getting along so well as I like them both but I'd love to have seen their friendship develop. Same with David and Priya. Even though some of us guessed at it, tonight showed there's obviously a lot more to their relationship than we've seen as well. We shouldn't have to guess at stuff like that. It just feels rather like they're trying to manipulate how we feel about certain HMs instead of just showing us the footage and letting us make decisions for ourselves.

Seriously, right?! I'm beyond happy they're getting along so well as I like them both but I'd love to have seen their friendship develop. Same with David and Priya. Even though some of us guessed at it, tonight showed there's obviously a lot more to their relationship than we've seen as well. We shouldn't have to guess at stuff like that. It just feels rather like they're trying to manipulate how we feel about certain HMs instead of just showing us the footage and letting us make decisions for ourselves.
They wanted Priya to have the manipulative edit. And when they were done with her they just left her out altogether. Seriously the best thing to happen was the Prisus twitter account. It's free advertising for them and requires no work on their end, whilst selling Priya to the viewers because they know it's what we want. The Prisus branding saved Priya imo and made bb team take notice

I'm curious to know how many save votes priya got.

Because it seems that producers are cottoning on to what the public want to see ...

If that was the case they would have shown us the percentages for both evictions this week, knowing that we would want to see them. DID YOU GET THAT, ALEX????

They wanted Priya to have the manipulative edit. And when they were done with her they just left her out altogether. Seriously the best thing to happen was the Prisus twitter account. It's free advertising for them and requires no work on their end, whilst selling Priya to the viewers because they know it's what we want. The Prisus branding saved Priya imo and made bb team take notice
That's actually true - @MADONNA saved Prisus!

Back