Skip to main content

Sex in the house?

twoone12

Did Lawson just confirm that he and Cat have sex in the house? According to him Aisha and Travis do, and Skye and Leo might, but he also told Lina not to worry about 'that bed' (that they were looking at) because he used to sleep in it before he got with Cat.
So does this mean in his 'new' bed they have sex? That'd be pretty awkward in front of everyone I reckon.

Did Lawson just confirm that he and Cat have sex in the house? According to him Aisha and Travis do, and Skye and Leo might, but he also told Lina not to worry about 'that bed' (that they were looking at) because he used to sleep in it before he got with Cat.
So does this mean in his 'new' bed they have sex? That'd be pretty awkward in front of everyone I reckon.

I think he confirmed that he sleeps next to Cat? She on one bed, him on the other? I'm not sure he sleeps in the same bed with Cat. I guess we will have to wait for Cat to get back to see what Lawson meant.

I think he confirmed that he sleeps next to Cat? She on one bed, him on the other? I'm not sure he sleeps in the same bed with Cat. I guess we will have to wait for Cat to get back to see what Lawson meant.
Well Lina specifically asked which beds she should be careful of (for obvious reasons), so why would he include himself if they don't do anything in the bed? Why would he even mention that that is his old bed? Probably so she doesn't go near the new one

Well Lina specifically asked which beds she should be careful of (for obvious reasons), so why would he include himself if they don't do anything in the bed? Why would he even mention that that is his old bed? Probably so she doesn't go near the new one

The bed arrangements are weird, because it seems like everyone is always swapping beds all the time. I guess he felt he had to mention it because he had already talked about the other couples sharing a bed.

When do you think Cat and Lawson started sharing a bed? I reckon it was when Jason left.

It just goes to show how totally clueless we are about what is really going on in the house. What we think is the truth and what IS the truth probably bear absolutely no resemblance.
Definitely the case based on what we have seen over the years in the U.S.. The live feeds always show a different side to housemates than what is shown on tv. The edit can be remarkably different to what a person is actually like every day.

The show is completely manipulating the story, the characters and the votes.

Definitely the case based on what we have seen over the years in the U.S.. The live feeds always show a different side to housemates than what is shown on tv. The edit can be remarkably different to what a person is actually like every day.

The show is completely manipulating the story, the characters and the votes.
And they wonder why they're rating so badly.. You can't give us a comment like this with no back story or anything to show what's true or not. For all we know Lawson is talking about Ryan and they've been slamming every night :inpain:

Christ, who the hell cares if they're murdering each others special bits nightly.......they probably are and have been from week one. Actually...... just quietly my girls ...Leo s 'angry' face nnnnnnnnnnnn

Christ, who the hell cares if they're murdering each others special bits nightly.......they probably are and have been from week one. Actually...... just quietly my girls ...Leo s 'angry' face nnnnnnnnnnnn
I don't think anyone cares per se, more so the interest is in the fact that it goes to show just how differently things are in the house compared to what we see. Everyone is complaining about the hms being boring and them not doing anything interesting when we keep getting these snippets of information with no back story and no prior mention. All the crap they spun for weeks about "what really happened in the sanctuary" looks far more like "fck you, you stupid fans" from the editors now we know that they're all regularly banging like rabbits.

Didn't it just mean which beds she should avoid because they're... taken? I mean, pretty innocuous comment, really.

Didn't it just mean which beds she should avoid because they're... taken? I mean, pretty innocuous comment, really.
Didn't she directly ask Lawson about sex in the beds?

Didn't she directly ask Lawson about sex in the beds?
Yep. She did ask directly about the sex, just didn't use those words. He didn't mention anything about Ryan's bed or David (if it was the case of which beds are taken) and was talking about Leo and Skye being on top of eachother and being able to hear Aisha and Travis make noises and being on top of eachother too. If you do rewatch it I think you'll have a different interpretation

Back