Skip to main content

There's a Snake In The House?

Aiden

Is this like the 'only seen for 10 seconds' art room?
Where the hell did the snake come from?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 84
Sssssh. We're not supposed to comment on this. We're only supposed to discuss this shot that lasted five seconds:
bbau_11_ambipur.png

Is this like the 'only seen for 10 seconds' art room?
Where the hell did the snake come from?
Maybe I'm crazy, but I actually think they might have had the same footage last year with the snake. Maybe in a scene with Tim & Tahan? Can anyone clarify if I'm insane or if this really did happen?

Yeah! What the fuck was that all about? It was a bit surreal really.

Although, I am getting a bit desensitised to this sort of bizarre editing this season; events and relationships just popping up without any real backstory.

For all we know they had a "zoo" task at one point.

Sssssh. We're not supposed to comment on this. We're only supposed to discuss this shot that lasted five seconds:
bbau_11_ambipur.png

Oh my that looks like an amazing device! Does anyone know the name of it? The brand? I must run down to my local Woolies and get that amazing contraption!!!!

Oh my that looks like an amazing device! Does anyone know the name of it? The brand? I must run down to my local Woolies and get that amazing contraption!!!!

It's NOT an Airwick as someone else suggested...:sour: It's an Ambi-Pur. They have to use something to get rid of the stench of this season.

On Survivor, the editors show snakes to suggest someone's shady. They do it a bit more subtly and it makes a lot more sense to see a snake on an island. But maybe someone in editing was trying to be all suggestive and clever. Beware Housemates - there's a snake amongst you! Fail!

On Survivor, the editors show snakes to suggest someone's shady. They do it a bit more subtly and it makes a lot more sense to see a snake on an island. But maybe someone in editing was trying to be all suggestive and clever. Beware Housemates - there's a snake amongst you! Fail!

I'd love if they just started putting the audio of the housemates voices over the top of footage of animals.
Cats for Cat.
Snakes for Ryan.
Meer Kats for Skye.
Giraffe for Leo.
Monkey for Travis.

etc

Or perhaps Ryan and Cat were "getting it on" and that was a one eyed trouser snake.. Huh? huh?:cyclops:

Personally, I don't know why they need to bother with this Ambi-Pur shit.

Apparently, when Priya farts it smells like a potpourri.

(Or should that be frankincense?)

Back