Skip to main content

Finally an intruder wins Big Brother Australia!

Jaydostheboss

It seems that Big Brother wants an intruder to win Big Brother Australia this year since this hasn't happened on the Australian version. What are your thoughts going to be if an intruder win's it this year considering there are 6 of them?

The only two intruders that have come close was Vesna (05) and Zach (07).

But I always think the "not been there since day 1" would affect many people's votes for winner. I think Vesna and Zach would be the closest an intruder gets in the game.

Yep, they seem like a better mix than those left over in the house.

I'm already cheering on penny and we haven't even seen her in there yet. I just thought she was good fun on sytycd. So she can win bb this year.

I'm with you Lucas on the not being there since the first week thing. That first few days brings everyone together and the bonds start. Of course they unravel quickly too, lol, but an intruder hasn't really earned their stripes in quite the same way, especially at this late stage of the game.

The only two intruders that have come close was Vesna (05) and Zach (07).

But I always think the "not been there since day 1" would affect many people's votes for winner. I think Vesna and Zach would be the closest an intruder gets in the game.
Lol I just mentioned Vesna and Zach in another thread. When talking about BBAU intruders, they were the cream of the crop. Interesting, entertaining, funny as fuck... both should have won their respective seasons. They were robbed man. I just want an intruder who is half as hilarious as either of those two and I'll be happy.

Lol I just mentioned Vesna and Zach in another thread. When talking about BBAU intruders, they were the cream of the crop. Interesting, entertaining, funny as fuck... both should have won their respective seasons. They were robbed man. I just want an intruder who is half as hilarious as either of those two and I'll be happy.

Yep they were some of the best intruders ever that Big Brother has managed to have.
The intruders these days are just disappointing and are only put in there to be a certain romantic interest for a particular HM set up by the producers. Boring, Boring, Boring. What happened when intruders were supposed to be controversial and explosive? Intruders are supposed to shake the house up. Anita was another good one in season 1. She brought many dramas to the table.

I'm with you Lucas on the not being there since the first week thing. That first few days brings everyone together and the bonds start. Of course they unravel quickly too, lol, but an intruder hasn't really earned their stripes in quite the same way, especially at this late stage of the game.

Didn't stop me voting Zach for the win though! :D
At lot of people were torn that year I think - the phone lines kept getting clogged. It took a long time for the votes to be counted.

We barely see the original HMs as it is this year. The chances of an intruder winning, especially this late in the game, are slimmer than most other seasons I think.

I think the reasons why the intruders are not as good as they use to be these days is because Alex M generally chooses models to enter for romantic story lines e.g. Sam2012 or Maddy2013 or he chooses an actor to stir up trouble e.g. Justynn. Back in the Channel 10 days the intruders use to be the other applicants who only just missed out on a spot in the house as an original housemate which meant they were generally interesting and entertaining. In other words the intruders on Channel 9 are almost recruited whereas the intruders on Channel 10 were genuine applicants.

They were both my all time favourite housemates. So wish they'd won

So that means BB wants the person they hired via an agent to win BB. Wouldn't surprise me

Back