Skip to main content

It's not what you know...

J

j dozer

I'm a long time reader but first time poster so forgive me for my primitive profile. But I've got a question for all of you. I am aware of one housemate this year who not only didn't audition but didn't even apply to be on the show but was hand selected by the production team to be on the show and is still very much alive in the game. I don't wish to name the housemate in question because I don't feel as though it's my place to do so and I don't want to jepodise the opportunity they've been afforded. However I would like to know if anyone knows of anything similar to this happening in previous seasons?

Definitely Leo, BB approached his agent to be on the show. I'm sure there has been a few like this over the years. So when Leo (Ryan) said he hadn't watched the show or anything, he was probably telling the truth

Reactions: mia
Definitely Leo, BB approached his agent to be on the show. I'm sure there has been a few like this over the years. So when Leo (Ryan) said he hadn't watched the show or anything, he was probably telling the truth

Yet Leo knew their names when he first meet them.

Yet Leo knew their names when he first meet them.

Well he may have looked at it when his agent called him to propose it. But not watched it to get in depth info on what was happening.

@Noxious @ElevateJay

Lisa in an interview said when she met him & was telling him about the other HM's he would mention things about them, that she hadn't talked about.

@Kaz
Haven't watched any extra interviews other than what the show airs so I wouldn't know..
But yeah as @Noxious said, he had probably watched a little to understand what he's getting into but not enough to reveal too much about anything ...

@Zapp Skye? What makes you think that

@Kaz or we're all wrong and Leo is actually a huge fan of the show.. Maybe he's watched BBCA.. Who knows...

Hi J Dozer. I wouldn't be surprised if it has happened a few times before on BB, but possibly less than it does on other reality shows. I suspect neither Leo nor Ryan auditioned. I know a guy who appeared on Beauty and the Geek who was invited to be on the show. He certainly didn't audition. And although he's smart he's no geek, however he says most of the other guys genuinely are. I also know that half the contestants on Survivor are recruited by scouts and so are most of the contestants on Australian X factor.

Back