Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (16/10/2014) - Daily Show

Is Leo gay ? I only ask because he has wiped two girls kisses off and it was just unusual IMO .
My hubby's a slobberer; funny, cause he doesn't like dogs; but yeah, half the time it's "eeew, wet one" -- but mebby i'm just hot enough that he salivates??? A girl can dream ;) Point being - been there, wiped that off.

Watching Cat and Lawson going outside to sit in that wheel... AGAIN, again.

"ahhhh, iwantedtahaveachatwithyou"...

Cat, the fast talker!! Lol

Lawson... Speaking shit and trying to tell this crazy cat that he didn't ever want to lead her on... "maybe we should, ahh, just not spend time together... Would you like it if we like, AVOIDED EACH OTHER...??!!"

Cat.... Weird laugh/cry and devo eyes.

I'm imagining Lawson waking up in the middle of the night with her sitting on the end of his bed just staring at him!!

So umm.. Skye saying to Jason and Priya that she has their backs i.e won't nominate them and that's allowed? Hmm. Obvs Dave wasn't included there but he should go sucking up to her why? She's the reason he's nommed and he knows it. He knows she's strategic no matter the persona portrayed to get away with stuff.

I can't even stand Ryan and think Sandra has perpetual slapped-arse-face but gees. Everytime Ryan said something she was going off and then backtracking like he hit her . Then saying well don't speak to me then when disagreed with. Honestly people like that are really hard work sometimes and I don't think either Ryan or Sandra are especially tolerant. I don't think Dave said anything bad when they were at the stairs, he was just saying they should all be civil. And rightly or wrongly he does think Sandra is his friend because he's a loyal person.

I don't think they scare her at all, that was a complete victim act. She had no problems getting her digs in, she just doesnt want to hear them back. Dave just felt awkward. Ryan and Sandra going on in the bedroom was as eyerolling as Skye's act though. I like that Cat spoke it like it was instead of indulging.

Priya's playing her like a violin lol. Undermining any influence Leo may have over her. Smart, but sneaky.

Haven't even gotten to vom inducing Clawson yet lol

I do sympathise with Sandra with the whole not wanting sympathy hugs etc ... if I'm in a shitty mood or upset usually I prefer just to be left alone to deal with it and get over it ... if I want the hug - I'll go to the person I need the hug from and ask for it ... but I don't want meaningless hugs from people I don't really connect with and I also don't want to have to explain my mood when i'm right in the middle of it ... later yes ... right then and there? NO ... as in N.O. Full. stop! ;)

I hate it when people ask for hugs.

If a hug doesn't happen naturally then it is meaningless to me.

I do sympathise with Sandra with the whole not wanting sympathy hugs etc ... if I'm in a shitty mood or upset usually I prefer just to be left alone to deal with it and get over it ... if I want the hug - I'll go to the person I need the hug from and ask for it ... but I don't want meaningless hugs from people I don't really connect with and I also don't want to have to explain my mood when i'm right in the middle of it ... later yes ... right then and there? NO ... as in N.O. Full. stop! ;)

on the other hand Skye would throw a tissy in a totally different way - probably at full volume and wanting everyone to know about it ...

not saying Sandra's way is the right way - but Sandra didn't go on the attack - she was trying to explain where she thought Ryan was coming from and do it calmly and Skye lashed up ...

its a maturity thing ... trouble is Skye can be extremely mature one minute and batshit silly the next ...
Oh I totally understand that everyone has their own way to deal. But I was referring simply to the fact that Sandra acts like she is the only one going through it, and maybe that isn't fair to say, because they all have their way of dealing with it, but she has done it with other things now, it just irritates me if you know what I mean. Like last time she was up, it was cats fault, like there could not be any reason why else she was up for eviction. But because she was up for eviction, like how could she be- that's how she acted. There is a pretentious attitude there and it irks me. That's what I was referring to when I said I'm glad Skye called her on that. But how you've explained it, yeah you're right, at that moment she was allowed to have a mood about it

Watching Cat and Lawson going outside to sit in that wheel... AGAIN, again.

"ahhhh, iwantedtahaveachatwithyou"...

Cat, the fast talker!! Lol

Lawson... Speaking shit and trying to tell this crazy cat that he didn't ever want to lead her on... "maybe we should, ahh, just not spend time together... Would you like it if we like, AVOIDED EACH OTHER...??!!"

Cat.... Weird laugh/cry and devo eyes.

I'm imagining Lawson waking up in the middle of the night with her sitting on the end of his bed just staring at him!!
I think she was hoping that lawson said not to worry about it all and just remain close,I just can't think why else she started off with the all in thing. She wasn't expecting lawson to say avoid each other

Back