Skip to main content

RTV News/Gossip/Snark/scandals/secrets/stuff

Starting in September LIVING WITH THE ENEMY, SBS

A FUNDAMENTALIST Anglican priest vehemently opposed to same-sex marriage and an engaged gay couple have shacked up for 10 days in one of the most combustible TV series in Australia.

Six of the most divisive social issues in the country are given the Wife Swap treatment in Living With The Enemy , which starts on SBS next month.

The first episode features conservative Anglican minister David Ould from Macquarie Fields in Sydney and atheist couple from Melbourne Gregory Storer and Michael Barnett.

Each spent five days at the other’s home, similar to the hit series Wife Swap which takes diametric opposite strangers and installs the mother into the other’s family in a bid to promote tolerance and gratitude.

REMINDER, this new RTV info show starts tonight...

Reality Check

ABC, 9:00pm, Wed, 13 Aug 2014, 30 minutes

NEW SHOW

Hosted by Tom Ballard, and drawing on the wisdom and wit of industry experts, this series dissects the week in Reality TV, and give us the lowdown on what really goes into making Reality TV.

Tom Ballard

Series, Australia, English, Entertainment, Comedy

The new line up for RHOM
article-2730432-20ACC20800000578-129_634x425.jpg

2 newbies, and everyone went on diet - bitchface I -own- a- tennis court is gone, officially for the kiddies. Thankfully we never have to hear her mangling the English language again.
Gina still doesn't speak to the Blonde bitch.
These women have ghastly shoes.

Newbies
article-2730432-20ACC4B400000578-263_634x999.jpg

Here they are: In a special event held at the Mural Hall in Myer’s Bourke Street store in Melbourne on Thursday, art collector and consultant Gamble and property developer Pettifleur happily posed for the cameras

article-2730432-20ACC4B800000578-808_634x649.jpg

OMG, the names - Gamble, !!!!! & Pettifleur, surely joking, they sound like a game and a snack.
And goodness, that grey suit is McQueen, and looks like it's her big sisters.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rne-Andrea-Mosss-departure.html#ixzz3B0yfDOtp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Line up for Dancing with the Stars - OMG yes they are still doing this...

Singer Ricki-Lee Coulter, model Ashley Hart, Olympic snowboarding champion Torah Bright, WAG Kyly Clarke, Kirk Pengilly's daughter April Rose and Home And Away veteran Lynne McGranger are among the top billed celebrities getting ready to rumba.

They will also be joined by fellow Summer Bay resident Tai Hara, Olympic swimmer Eamon Sullivan, Actor and comedian Pauly Fenech, AFL star David Rodan, NRL Legend Matt Cooper and 70s pop idol Mark Holden.

Some of the gurls...
article-2735305-20D62E8000000578-538_634x537.jpg

MARK HOLDEN !!!! OMG he would be very weird and worth watching this shitty show.
And Fenech.
Holden v Todd - is worth a look in:)

The Block lodges plans for next season

...The Block
producer Watercress has lodged an application with Stonnington City Council to extend, reconfigure and renovate a rectangle-shaped, three-level block of flats it bought four months ago for $5.7 million.
The submission seeks to divide the existing building at 27 Darling Street in South Yarra into four north-facing townhouses – some able to enjoy city views from upper levels....
http://theage.domain.com.au/real-es...es-plans-for-next-season-20140825-1087ff.html

Reactions: kxk
The Block lodges plans for next season

...The Block
producer Watercress has lodged an application with Stonnington City Council to extend, reconfigure and renovate a rectangle-shaped, three-level block of flats it bought four months ago for $5.7 million.
The submission seeks to divide the existing building at 27 Darling Street in South Yarra into four north-facing townhouses – some able to enjoy city views from upper levels....
http://theage.domain.com.au/real-es...es-plans-for-next-season-20140825-1087ff.html

Wow - that is super expensive territory, they are totally divorcing the concept from normal ordinary Aussies. That is mega rich land - even just being so close to town & gardens, surprised it is that cheap, thought just the plot of land would cost that.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...6429c7d4b359b:0x55101849d42ff90!6m1!1e1?hl=en
google street view 27 Darling st, Sth Yarra.

Supposedly they were trying to buy that shit hole eyesore HEXAGONAL brick motel, cnr Punt & Commercial Rd; think maybe too many peeps complained? Everyone wants that hideous thing removed.
This ghastly thing -
https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...0x6ad6682258953f0d:0xfef903473db5dc3f!6m1!1e1

Really hope they didn't get that one for any future 9 plans.

New series starts tonight, LIVING WITH THE ENEMY.
My favourite type of RTV.

Living With The Enemy

'Same Sex Marriage'

SBS HD, 8:30pm, Wed, 3 Sep 2014, 60 minutes

NEW SHOW

This series is set to confront prejudices and the fault lines in contemporary Australian society. Each episode explores a different subject currently dividing Australian opinion by asking people to live 24/7 with others whose lifestyles and beliefs directly contradict their own. Gregory and Michael are passionate gay activists and atheists who are engaged to be married. David is a conservative Anglican minister and father of three who believes gay people should not be married.

Don't miss this show about RTV contestants, it explains so much about Tim & Tully:)

Head FirstSeries 1 Ep 2 Fame, Lies And Sex Tape
Sabour Bradley becomes the manager of a fame wannabe and flies to Hollywood where his client is tested by the lure of sex tapes. #HeadFirst

How USA famewhoring relies heavily on sex tapes, and dating someone famous/semi famous. How the bottom level fame relies on just keeping your self in the media regularly - like the Daily Mail shit, past RTV contestants, etc just keep pumping shit to tabloids:)

Awesome, awesome show.

And oooo 10 is going to make a local I'M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE..........

Who do you want to see tortured:):):)

Wow - that is super expensive territory, they are totally divorcing the concept from normal ordinary Aussies. That is mega rich land - even just being so close to town & gardens, surprised it is that cheap, thought just the plot of land would cost that.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/27 Darling St, South Yarra VIC 3141/@-37.836842,144.991735,3a,90y,281h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s5GGf74aMmtLoEPnd7BpoNw!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x6ad6429c7d4b359b:0x55101849d42ff90!6m1!1e1?hl=en
google street view 27 Darling st, Sth Yarra.

Supposedly they were trying to buy that shit hole eyesore HEXAGONAL brick motel, cnr Punt & Commercial Rd; think maybe too many peeps complained? Everyone wants that hideous thing removed.
This ghastly thing -
https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Punt Rd & Commercial Rd, South Yarra VIC 3141/@-37.845598,144.985036,3a,90y,108h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sBSL6h-0yItqqAxJoyRt4Zw!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x6ad6682258953f0d:0xfef903473db5dc3f!6m1!1e1

Really hope they didn't get that one for any future 9 plans.

I think they did purchase the Hexagon building also for Season 11. (Season 9 is currently airing)

.....It is believed the site may be turned into a boutique hotel for the popular TV reality renovation show’s 11th series, to air late next year..
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...y-vampire-gigolo/story-fnn7ma1h-1226964263970

Reactions: kxk
Channel 10 has commissioned a series of "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here' to film in 2015 in Africa.

I think they did purchase the Hexagon building also for Season 11. (Season 9 is currently airing)

.....It is believed the site may be turned into a boutique hotel for the popular TV reality renovation show’s 11th series, to air late next year..
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...y-vampire-gigolo/story-fnn7ma1h-1226964263970

Well I believe they will need wads of cash to bribe the local council, and the horde of protestors objecting when they put the permit app up.
Everybody detests that ugly bastard.

This 6 parter starts tonight, straight after BB, you miss 5-10mins

The Island With Bear Grylls

SBS HD, 8:30pm, Mon, 6 Oct 2014, 60 minutes

NEW SHOW

Generations of men have wondered if they could survive on a desert island. This new six-part series makes this challenge a reality for 13 ordinary British men. Bear Grylls sets up the ultimate survival experiment to discover if the average modern man is tough and resourceful enough to survive on a remote, uninhabited Pacific island for a month. These 13 men are left completely alone, with only the clothes they stand up in and some basic tools, filming the entire experience themselves with no camera crew.

Series, United Kingdom, English, Documentary, Real Life, Adventure

Possibly an antidote to the fakery of other RTV????

This 6 parter starts tonight, straight after BB, you miss 5-10mins

The Island With Bear Grylls

SBS HD, 8:30pm, Mon, 6 Oct 2014, 60 minutes

NEW SHOW

Generations of men have wondered if they could survive on a desert island. This new six-part series makes this challenge a reality for 13 ordinary British men. Bear Grylls sets up the ultimate survival experiment to discover if the average modern man is tough and resourceful enough to survive on a remote, uninhabited Pacific island for a month. These 13 men are left completely alone, with only the clothes they stand up in and some basic tools, filming the entire experience themselves with no camera crew.

Series, United Kingdom, English, Documentary, Real Life, Adventure

Possibly an antidote to the fakery of other RTV????
Thanks for that I enjoy watching Bear Grylls as well as shows like naked and afraid...... I just set to record it for tonight. Thanks for the heads up!

They should've done a community based series of The Block, at the Block in Redfern. It could've saved it from being knocked down, provided quality housing for people who need it, and would've been great for the area as well as Nine's PR fave.

Back in the 'carnation' days I was a fan. I even liked him in Idol. There have been many contestants on DWTS who have not been able to dance and have covered it up a little with comedy or exagerated modesty. Mark Holden, in my opinion, is just looking and sounding like a fool. He is not taking it seriously and derails the show completely for the time he is featured. I usually feel sorry for the underdog, but people please don't give him the sympathy vote. It just isn't warranted.

Back