Skip to main content

Week 6 spoilers - Intruder, Ben, fake eviction, Derryn Hinch

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Spoiler alert.

Diehard BB fans will read and weep.

This week Big Brother thunders into a series of new mind games to test even the most resilient Housemates. Fast approaching the half way mark, the remaining Housemates will be tested by a must see week for an earlier time slot including a new female intruder, a fake double eviction, the ultimate power play and the return of some friends from the past.

Monday 13th October at 8:30pm - INTRUDER SPECIAL; The Housemates wake up to the surprise of a sleeping beauty laying in a four-poster bed in the back yard. Her eyes are covered in a mask and, after group deliberations one Housemate decides to offer her a "true love's kiss" to wake her. The mystery woman is Intruder Marina, a 30-year-old intensive care nurse from Adelaide (see below for full bio). Derryn Hinch makes a cameo appearance to introduce the BB World Service Radio where Housemates are to transform into talkback radio jocks for the weekly shopping budget. Skye is announced the new Head Of House and a welcoming banquet for the newcomer could see some Housemates start to unravel. Last week Cat's decision to take Lawson into the Sanctuary overnight created waves of criticism, but will Skye be undeterred and invite her man Leo to spend the night with her?

Tuesday 14th October at 7:30pm - LIVE EVICTION + FAKE EVICTION; With Lawson, Sandra, Jason, Priya, Sam and Travis all nominated for eviction, tonight's LIVE Eviction show will see TWO of these leave the Big Brother House, but only one will be genuinely evicted. The Housemates will be led to believe that it will be a double eviction, yet the first to go will be most popular of the nominees, only to be ushered into the Sanctuary where he or she will be greeted by 2013 Housemate Ben Zabel, who was also once the subject of a fake eviction. What goes around comes around and with the fake evictee as his muse, Ben will be on a secret mission from Big Brother. Only the second evictee will be out of the House for good, joining Sonia on the stage.

Wednesday 15th October at 8:40pm - LIVE NOMINATIONS; Sonia Kruger returns to the live stage to deliver an update of the House in the 24 Hours past including nominations. A massive power play will see Skye as Head of House given the ULTIMATE POWER. She will be given the opportunity that's never-before-done in Big Brother history, will she be quick enough to use her power wisely? And for the first time this year the Housemates are delivered their nominees for eviction LIVE from Sonia. This is the first week Intruder Leo can be nominated, and in order to allow Marina time to settle she will be immune. And how is our fake evictee getting along in the Sanctuary with Ben on the secret mission?

Thursday 16th October at 8:00pm; Still missing from the House is the fake evictee who has spent the entire week in The Sanctuary on Ben's secret mission. Next week the Housemates will be delivered a double shock as this person will be allowed to re-enter the House.

Friday 17th October at 7:30pm; Derryn Hinch delivers the winners of the BB World Service Radio task. Having lived the week on staples the House will be desperate to win this one.

INTRUDER BIO

Marina: 30. Intensive Care Nurse. Adelaide

Marina wants to “be the first Intruder to win Big Brother by playing the game and making Australia love me”. Being a Senior Intensive Care Nurse means Marina is very serious during work hours, but she loves to let rip with her friends after hours. Marina was born in Kiev, Ukraine, moved to Kazakhstan aged 4 months, and then to New Zealand aged 10. She settled in Adelaide 10 years ago with her Mother and Grandmother who she still lives with. Marina wants to ensure she is as honest and up front as possible in the Big Brother House, saying “I want to be in the house with 100% integrity. What I say, I mean”. On her thoughts of the current Big Brother Housemates, there are some she already loves, and others she can’t stand, “I think I will get on well with Leo, and Skye looks like she will be a lot of fun”. Confessing she is ‘shocking’ in relationships has not stopped Marina from recently entering in to a new one, “I have bad luck with boyfriends, but have recently met a great guy so we will see how that goes. My track record is not the best”.

Last edited:
Diehard BB fans will read and weep.

tumblr_m1dbjzOxnX1qcb58yo1_500.gif

Can we discuss what's going on without all using spoiler tags? the topic title says spoilers, so maybe those that don't want to know anything wont open this thread?

Why do all this crap as they apparently have too many story lines to go on that they can't fit into the show??????????

The person living in the sanctuary for a week? Firstly the idea of anyone who is up this week in there by them self for a week is of zero interest to me at all.

Apparently Jason is popular (no idea why as I find him to be the worst kind of housemate, he puts on an act or just gossips. Never involved in anything interesting). So lets say he goes in, I don't want the one many Jason show for a week. Any of them though, Travis, Priya, Sandra, Sam Lawson.... eeeeegh no....

Was Ben (12) not an intruder?
I saw you posted this in another thread too, but no. He entered in the same way that all the "Launch Night (Part 2)" HM's entered in the last two seasons - the only difference is that he and Ray were named "Latecomers" because they didn't get a live on-stage interview with Sonia.

Back