Skip to main content

Ben (2013) is back...Tuesday

Bahahahahahaha *breathe* bahahahahahha, I am laughing because I know I am going to love your reactions over the next few days.
Girl you know I had to rewrite that one simple sentence so many times because I was like wow, I'm going to scare people if I say what I really want to. If he goes in that house, I'm going to lose the plot.

Actually I probably shouldn't even watch Tuesday night.

Imagine how Jade or even Tahan must feel. This guy doesn't even make it halfway before he gets chucked BY THE PUBLIC and yet they last until the very last day and they're bringing this clown back. I'm expecting the next ad they put up is to inform us his mother will be joining him.

As SOON as I'm stanning for this show this season, they bring back my worst nightmare. UGHHHHHHHH

goldstagram
9 hours ago · Big Brother Live @ Dreamworld
I ran into @benfrombrisbane for the next edition of the Mike Goldman show https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/mikegoldmanpodcasts-podcast/id917968235

10727224_298300180376807_2011339873_n.jpg

Mike Goldman on the ground

cwmagic
13 minutes ago
Very so very excited for one of my closest buddies @benfrombrisbane . The best thing to happen to #bbau

10499076_520583408044930_1645046805_n.jpg

I wonder if it's something already filmed, and shown on Tuesday, or they were just organising it yesterday?

Last edited:
For fucks sake, are we ever going to get rid of this guy? His BB use by date has well and truly passed. This year I want to see THIS YEARS housemates, not this reject. We don't see anywhere near enough of the current hms without wasting precious air time on this tosser.

Oh my god FUCK OFF. FUCK RIGHT OFF.

I was actually saying to someone just yesterday that I'm so happy there's not a "Bradley or Ben" in the house this year, and now they're bringing him back? What fOR? I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE BEN. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

Back